Ripping up Driveway time.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Snow will melt any day now, and the ground will get soft and wet, so it's time for the "he ripped up my lawn complaints". Watch the edges!

Last year, a customer wanted us to re-sod his lawn, saying that I ripped it up. The sup went out to take pics and found the tire marks too small to have been our truck. People see us as a bank.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Snow will melt any day now, and the ground will get soft and wet, so it's time for the "he ripped up my lawn complaints". Watch the edges!

Last year, a customer wanted us to re-sod his lawn, saying that I ripped it up. The sup went out to take pics and found the tire marks too small to have been our truck. People see us as a bank.
People have all the time in the world to call UPS and pizz and moan. But no time to go the the store to buy the crap they need.....nooo...that's what Amazon is for!

Overpaid Union Thug

Our center is so behind from the rain/sleet/snow we got last Wednesday night. We had already had a week of messy driveways because of the snow storms two weeks before. They weren't even close to solidifying when the second round hit. The next week or so is going to be a mess whether we drive or walk the driveways. I foresee allot of walking in the grass along the driveways instead of driving or walking on them. And some of mine are pretty long.

Pooter

That's why I love fedex! They tear up curb lawns all day on single lane roads for me. :D

People don't even bother to fix them anymore.

Every now and then you get some jerk with rocks on the curb >:(

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Yeah gotta love it.

Customer: you left a huge rut in my driveway

Driver: you mean the 1/4 inch on the edge of your drive where I laid the grass over?

Customer: yeah that's gonna cost you

Driver: SMH

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Why should have they go to to the store if we did indeed tear up their lawn?
If their driveway is too far to walk and they haven't shoveled or plowed it, then why should we be to blame if we couldn't see where the driveway ended and the grass began?

rod

Retired 22 years
I can't recall ever having a customer complain about me tearing up their lawn----and I did it up royally a few time. If they had they would have went on my refuse to deliver/call to have picked up at center list.