risk feasible? ??

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
It is the formula calculated during the ORION process, the number being the risk of being struck as the system has the driver walking into new traffic patterns as compared to ODO.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
He won't know either because your center doesn't have ORION.

To the OP - from what I have been told my management in my center is that it's your total planned day. However, you should be advised that it's not always accurate.
Not every route has that. ...There is also an hours amount that they feel the route should be done in...but that's not accurate because I have hit that number or close to it and the next day I was an hour over and my stop count was correct and I had an average pickup day...whatever

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Not every route has that. ...There is also an hours amount that they feel the route should be done in...but that's not accurate because I have hit that number or close to it and the next day I was an hour over and my stop count was correct and I had an average pickup day...whatever
it means your nda is at risk.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
it means your nda is at risk.
And if you take the time to look at how many air you have off the clock, you have time to tell someone you need air assistance. Because the whole Orion bs solution is not able to be downloaded til you are hitting the gate.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
If on Orion, hit your first stop and then run pure air. And try to fit in the rest of the crap that some IE geek thought you could dig out of the middle of your bricked out truck later.

9.5er

Joke or not we are still being told to go by orion. I think the program puts us all at risk with the crossing the street to deliver and mostly left turns. I cross more traffic each day than that poor frog on Frogger. (Atari game for all you youngins)

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
article 37 001.jpg
Vista print?

Attachments

• CAM02103 - Copy.jpg
    CAM02103 - Copy.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 146