RLA PETITION

CJinx

You and your ilk are the ones accusing another member of having a sock puppet account; I think the burden of proof falls on you. Repeatedly bleating the same crap over and over doesn't make it any more true. The executive jet commute for example.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
You and your ilk are the ones accusing another member of having a sock puppet account; I think the burden of proof falls on you. Repeatedly bleating the same crap over and over doesn't make it any more true. The executive jet commute for example.
Try not to let this keep you awake at night. We have a shill on board who creates a son of shill. Then son of shill disappers as soon as it was pointed out. Wow, what a coincidence.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
MrFedEx does fine on his own. He doesn't need a sock puppet account. You on the other hand sound more and more like a Memphis shill with each and every post. How much does Fred pay you to muddy the waters around here? Do you and Dano share an office? How's that all working out?

CJinx

Oh, I'm a shill because I don't agree with intentionally screwing off to try and stick it to my employer? Ok, sure. I'm a shill. Go find another MFE post to upvote, sock.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
That's because you are the tasmanian devil of DERP.

Whatever I am, I am not a FedEx social media shill tasked with managing the company's image. Perhaps you and Thunder can double-down on the Kool-Aid campaign. Good luck with that because the genie is out of the bottle with FedEx. It's very hard to deny the truth about this shathole.