Roads Delivery Manifest

Nolimitz

We have beening running DRA on Sat's for quite a while. with the limited rtes out it has worked ok. We are now starting it during the week a loop at a time. So far I'm hearing mixed results and reviews. Im not due to use it for at least a month yet and will probably ignore "suggested routing"/ stop order on the busy streets. It will be worthless at the mall w/ all stops having same street address.

Goldilocks

Its ok, the only problem I have on Saturdays, it gives no time to hit the bathroom....3 hours of straight running. Also, if address corrections are not done correct it may route you to another area, for instance, when a street is not in the system you have to find a street to connect it with.

LTFedExer

My station has been using it on Saturdays for a while. But, I haven't tried it yet. The biggest problem, from what I've heard is that if volume is light, it will cut a route. But, if volume is heavy, it has trouble populating in a new route.

DRA is loaded on our powerpad weekdays, but we hit no when asked if its a Roads route. I hit yes Monday and what I saw was disturbing. It has me running my route differently, which is fine with me. But, there's a customer that is contracted to be at the beginning of my route (2nd stop actually) and DRA has them close to 10:00 delivery. There is also 2-4 stops to the same address loaded for my bigger stops.

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
We've had it weekdays for about a month.
I don't log into it when booting up the P.P.
All I've heard is negative things about it.
I don't need anyone telling me how to run the rte. I've been on for 5 yrs.

overflowed

Hey, you guys don't get breaks. Every ground, hd driver I ask says as much. That's some BULL...T.! Should go to the state on that.

HomeDelivery

overflowed,

nah, it depends on the driver... Some are paid by-the-stop or salary day. So it makes sense to get 'er done ASAP & take your break when you're finished or when you're dead-heading it back home or to the terminal.

i dunno squat about Ground, but some may have a time gap between pickup deadlines & will take their breaks between those times if there's no resi-deliveries in between the businesses

whenIgetthere

I take my break regardless of how many stops I have, if I'm sent out with too many stops on Saturday to make service, tough! I have to take a break on Saturday since I work 8 hours, and my break isn't going to be after my stops are done, and not during my drive back!

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
I take my break regardless of how many stops I have, if I'm sent out with too many stops on Saturday to make service, tough! I have to take a break on Saturday since I work 8 hours, and my break isn't going to be after my stops are done, and not during my drive back!

Same here.
And, there's no reason in the world you can't pop into a bathroom at a business of one of your stops.

Goldilocks

Would if I worked all day but only work until 12 and DRA goal is back in the building by 1220. Hit the road at 0830. No time for me until after 1220. Will carry my Jar. Hope there are no camara's in the back of truck....lol

DOWNTRODDEN IN TEXAS

Would if I worked all day but only work until 12 and DRA goal is back in the building by 1220. Hit the road at 0830. No time for me until after 1220. Will carry my Jar. Hope there are no camara's in the back of truck....lol

Efffff that. The only time you should have to even consider using the "alternate" bathroom should be when you are out in the boonies, otherwise everyone can wait for you to use the facilities. As long as you don't have any lates who cares.

Chumpy

We are and it's a pain in the ass! You have to search for your street on the powerpad and if anything,takes a few seconds from your delivery time. Add it all up and you may have anadditonal25-30 mins per day looking for your address...

Goldilocks

So true but when I run DRA route there is no bathroom time, I am running for 3.5 hours. If I stop I would have lates......Not familiar with the area it routes me to so I am not as fast.....The system has flaws....We use to laugh about wearing depends, well, this may be happening.....lol....

whenIgetthere

So true but when I run DRA route there is no bathroom time, I am running for 3.5 hours. If I stop I would have lates......Not familiar with the area it routes me to so I am not as fast.....The system has flaws....We use to laugh about wearing depends, well, this may be happening.....lol....

If they have couriers who need to use the restroom, so be it. Otherwise, they should train camels to be couriers!