Rod's old tyme UPS

Oh Shoot

uploadfromtaptalk1468284780880.jpg

rod

Retired 22 years
I remember all of those things. When was the last time you saw a dimension chain.

In the storage space above my attached garage I have one that comes down with the fold up ladder that is connected to a light fixture. I could probably find 3 or 4 more if I looked hard enough.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
image.jpeg
Who's got one of these bad boys 8 months late it's even monogrammed on the inside except they're not my initials
I wouldn't expect anything less
image.jpeg

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Two year old 328i with cream leather, X-drive automatic and low miles.

They sent it to auction, because used BMWs don't sell as quickly as new around here.

Want me to look out for one for you?

Not yet.

I am debating whether I will buy my Altima when the lease is up. I would really like a BMW but with our pension woes I may have to settle for the Altima. I say "settle" even though it is a really nice car.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Not yet.

I am debating whether I will buy my Altima when the lease is up. I would really like a BMW but with our pension woes I may have to settle for the Altima. I say "settle" even though it is a really nice car.
You never buy the car after you've leased it. Ever.

If you're going to buy one, buy a separate one. But don't take the option on your lease to purchase your vehicle. It's a money losing move on the buyers part. Cash out the residual value and buy a separate one.

And as much as you like BMW, you better have money for the maintenance. They're terrible on maintenance and repair costs. If you want European performance , Audi is better in that regard.

If you do buy the BMW, get the service plan thrown in on it.