Roll Call Carnival Valor setting sail Apr. 18 '10

helenofcalifornia

I am going with my daughter and her boyfriend. Want a room with balcony please. I am bringing my laptop so we can blog! I am soooooo... excited. (Not about the swimsuit though)

Ms.PacMan

Now that would be funny to watch on those jumbotrons. Instead of a hairy chest contest - a wax the hairy chest contest. Ouch!

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
It's official, The Cruise is set for April 18th 2010. I sat down with Amy after physical therapy, and we went over a few details. She put it all together and here's what she emailed me.

Hi Everyone, Here is the info for this cruise:

The Browne Café Group
Carnival Valor * April 18th, 2010 * 7 Day Cruise* Miami-Grand Cayman-Isla Roatan-Belize-Cozumel-Miami

You have four cabin types to pick from:

Inside cabin 4B-$605.68 total per person ** 3rd or 4th per person rate is $325.68

Outside cabin w/picture window 6B-$725.68 total per person** 3rd or 4th per person rate is $355.68

Balcony cabin 8B-$895.68 total per person**3rd and 4th per person rate is $405.68

Suite cabin 11-$1405.68 total per person**3rd and 4th per person rate is $505.69

Additionally you may add prepaid gratuities $70.00 per person *** insurance for $79.00-109.00pp based on the
cabin you have booked.
Each CABIN is going to receive a $50.00 on board credit. You may also pick as a group ONE of the following
gifts per cabin: Champagne and Chocolates*Sparkling Cider and Chocolates*bottle of house White wine*
bottle of house Red wine* or a 8x10 group photo.

To book, I will need your Legal Names as it appears on your passport
Birthdates
Address
Telephone number
Emergency Contact person

The U.S. Government requires all guests to be in possession of a valid passport.

Deposit for the group as follows:
$50.00 per person due by Mar, 20th 2009
$250.00 per person due by Nov 10th 2009
Final amount due by Jan 25,2010

If anyone has any questions please contact either Steve or myself **Amy 800-782-1913
Thank you for your business!!

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Wow, amazing how far this has come so fast!

You still may see Over9five there......

Gotta go to work!
Thanks Over, that was a good idea about closing the other threads.

My party pooper boss rained on my parade today. I can't bid on that week until next Jan so I guess I'm back to hoping that I get it. Oh well, I'm still saving the week that way I will still have the extra days that we get on Jan 1. (I'll have 2 weeks available.)

PS I'm counting on you to show up. I know you can do it!:wink2:

I just checked the Carnival web site and found different prices then what was mentioned before. Maybe because I've cruised with them before, I'm not sure. Will look into it later.

Empress Deck 8B 679.00 pp

Cruise Rate $1,358.00
Gov't Fees & Taxes $123.32
Total Amount $1,481.32

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I just checked the Carnival web site and found different prices then what was mentioned before. Maybe because I've cruised with them before, I'm not sure. Will look into it later.

Empress Deck 8B 679.00 pp

Cruise Rate $1,358.00
Gov't Fees & Taxes $123.32
Total Amount $1,481.32

Isn't that kind of pricey, for having cruised with them before?

Anyone that is definitely going, please PM me.

Ms Spoken

dill I was thinking about the movie Armageddon "Leaving on a jet plane" because I can see Ben singing his solo to me. I would post it from you tube but, I have no clue. Oh well back to the real world.

backinbrown

respect my authority
i WISH I COULD GO BUT I DON'T THINK I CAN WORK IT OUT.

:money:

I REALLY WANT TO GO SOUNDS LIKE SO MUCH FUN.

:happy_new_year::beach::picture:

i WILL BE :2cold:

AND :cigarsmoker::spaghetti:

SO I CAN DO MORE

:treadmill::weightlifter:

I KNOW I WILL REGRET NOT GOING:madashell: