Roll Call Carnival Valor setting sail Apr. 18 '10

kingOFchester

2 more things come to mind

We need a better name the brown cafe group cruise. There are so many options to have a fun name. We will also need t-shirts made up. easy and cheap. I see it with the name on the front, and a cruise ship painted UPS brown. Uh oh, I see where this is going.........we will all be fired.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS

We need a better name the brown cafe group cruise. There are so many options to have a fun name. We will also need t-shirts made up. easy and cheap. I see it with the name on the front, and a cruise ship painted UPS brown. Uh oh, I see where this is going.........we will all be fired.
Sorry KOC, you've been a baaaaaaad boy. You will recieve a 1 wk suspension for even suggesting the use of UPS's brown color. Your week suspension will begin Apr. 18 2010.:rofl:

over9five

Staff member
We will also need t-shirts made up. easy and cheap. I see it with the name on the front, and a cruise ship painted UPS brown. Uh oh, I see where this is going.........we will all be fired.

Hey, where's PYB when ya need him? He could design a t-shirt for us.

Two great ideas. I would want a BrownCafe design t-shirt, not a UPS one.
Would we have our screen name on it or our real name? I'll be honest, I'll have a hard time calling any of you by your real name! (And I would expect to be called "Over" a lot!)

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ

Hey, where's PYB when ya need him? He could design a t-shirt for us.
I'm going to start designing stuff, I'll post it here in the roll call thread, to see if we all like the stuff I make. I hope PassYouBy also sees this and comes up with some ideas for T-Shirts and stuff.

Sorry KOC, you've been a baaaaaaad boy. You will recieve a 1 wk suspension for even suggesting the use of UPS's brown color. Your week suspension will begin Apr. 18 2010.:rofl:

Good one, dilli.

Me too! (When I book, do I tell the agent I want to be next to Dilli?)
Yes, we'll all be on the DILLIGAF Deck, LOL.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Two great ideas. I would want a BrownCafe design t-shirt, not a UPS one.
Would we have our screen name on it or our real name? I'll be honest, I'll have a hard time calling any of you by your real name! (And I would expect to be called "Over" a lot!)

That's a great idea, 9/5, a Brown Cafe T with names included, maybe like they are on the back of jersey's. Let's start the ideas and we'll see what we come up with.

over9five

Staff member
Put something easily recognizable on the Ts. Maybe the lil package car logo in the top left corner of this page.

Make sure you clear that with Cheryl first.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Don't forget the .com so Cheryl gets exposure for the site. Otherwise people will think it's a brick and mortar cafe.

I saw you say that before. The design I showed you guys was a work still in progress. I'll make sure I add that. If anyone can think of something else to add, or design ideas, pm me the info.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Is there any way that those of us not able to join you on the cruise can buy the T-shirt? Of course, ours would say:

My Online Friends Went On A Cruise And All I Got Was A T-Shirt