Rolling with some Tunes

Cementups

Box Monkey
I stream Sirius/XM through my phone all day to two Braven bluetooth speakers (surround sound) and listen to a talk radio show in the AM and different stations throughout the afternoon. Lately Sirius has had a channel (301) that is called Roadtrip Radio and it's a mix of everything.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I stream Sirius/XM through my phone all day to two Braven bluetooth speakers (surround sound) and listen to a talk radio show in the AM and different stations throughout the afternoon. Lately Sirius has had a channel (301) that is called Roadtrip Radio and it's a mix of everything.

100 or 101 in the morning?

TheMasochist

200 lbs? No problem - it's only my back
iKN150B_F.jpg.450x400_q85.jpg

It fits nicely on the visor and stays charged all day. You can also eject the charging pack to charge your phone, which is great for those "need you to go take 20 stops" calls from the center - especially when it's in an area you don't know!!

vvv

Bose Soundlink holds charge long........lightweight......nice sound for a small unit.....positioning it in truck just depends on what style package car you have......but it's doable in any of them.

JBL Extreme had great sound, but was a bit heavier and after a few months the battery life dropped drastically quick even after a full charge and wouldn't last long.

Keenj

I have a DeWalt radio that I used when I worked construction. It's been beat to hell and back and still works like new. I just bungie it to the dash once I'm in my resis and I'm rocking out, dude.

1Simplemann

Bose Soundlink holds charge long........lightweight......nice sound for a small unit.....positioning it in truck just depends on what style package car you have......but it's doable in any of them.

JBL Extreme had great sound, but was a bit heavier and after a few months the battery life dropped drastically quick even after a full charge and wouldn't last long.
This one as well.

Cementups

Box Monkey
Never Tried.

Those who use XM, is there any other way besides your phone? I have XM in my cars but don't have unlimited data on my phone. FM radio gets a bit annoying at times

I used to use a Sirius boombox but my new truck doesn't have a spot for me to strap it down.
Streaming Sirius actually doesn't use that much data. I used Spotify for a week and chewed threw over 10GB in 5 days. I barely use 10GB a month when I stream Sirius. I don't have unlimited either. My plan is for 30GB/month that 3 of us use on a family plan and we barely put a dent in it.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I used to use a Sirius boombox but my new truck doesn't have a spot for me to strap it down.
Streaming Sirius actually doesn't use that much data. I used Spotify for a week and chewed threw over 10GB in 5 days. I barely use 10GB a month when I stream Sirius. I don't have unlimited either. My plan is for 30GB/month that 3 of us use on a family plan and we barely put a dent in it.

I am sitting at just over 100MB of data used with 4 days left in my billing cycle.