Romney sign theft

tourists24

Some really classy person decided they didnt want my Romney sign out on my lawn.... real classy people.... so I guess I will go out and put 10 more up in its place.... they better hope that Im not home when if they try it again

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Some really classy person decided they didnt want my Romney sign out on my lawn.... real classy people.... so I guess I will go out and put 10 more up in its place.... they better hope that Im not home when if they try it again

Tie your dog up next to the sign ... that should do it.

I've driven by a lot of Romney signs and though about turfing some lawns. I didn't.

tourists24

I've driven by a lot of Romney signs and though about turfing some lawns. I didn't.
I dont get it... what is getting accomplished in doing so...? just makes me more determined and glad I decided to actually support Romney.... I would love to catch one of these @^$# holes that would come on my property just to take a sign down.... we would have an interesting "discussion"

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I dont get it... what is getting accomplished in doing so...? just makes me more determined and glad I decided to actually support Romney.... I would love to catch one of these @^$# holes that would come on my property just to take a sign down.... we would have an interesting "discussion"

The person that stole your sign was a Democrat.
Democrats believe that the end deserves the means.
They will cheat, lie, vote multiple times ... whatever it takes.
Sort of like Union elections.
:fishbashsmile:

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

I don't get it either but I don't get getting all mad about it either.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

In Georgia, it is a felony.

It is also illegal to use profanity in front of a dead body which lies in a funeral home or coroner's office, donkey's may not be kept in bathtubs, no one may carry an ice cream cone in their back pocket if it is Sunday or whistle very loudly after 11pm on a Monday.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The "profanity in front of a laid out body law" was broken by every member of my "famiy" as I was grwing up. I thought it was part of the ceremony to god-damn the person and s.o.b. him too.

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
The person that stole your sign was a Democrat.
Democrats believe that the end deserves the means.
They will cheat, lie, vote multiple times ... whatever it takes.
Sort of like Union elections.
:fishbashsmile:

Augusta Resident Says Obama Signs Stolen - Local News - Augusta, GA - Augusta, GA | NBC News
Stolen Obama Signs Mean More $$ for the Democratic Party in Athens, Ga. - Athens, GA Patch

These signs were stolen by Republicans, who will stop at nothing to elect Romney. They will rig voting machines, lie, cheat and intimidate, sort of like employers threatening workers.

It works both ways.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Someone in my neighborhood has a Romney/ Ryan sign in the yard with a little circle of american flags around it and a couple flood lights to illuminate it at night, when I drive by it in the evening it looks like a little shrine. I think it's cute :happy-very:.

M

MenInBrown

Im sure that makes you want to not vote. Dont they know that you will definetly vote now? they are so smart.

M

MenInBrown

Augusta Resident Says Obama Signs Stolen - Local News - Augusta, GA - Augusta, GA | NBC News
Stolen Obama Signs Mean More $$ for the Democratic Party in Athens, Ga. - Athens, GA Patch

These signs were stolen by Republicans, who will stop at nothing to elect Romney. They will rig voting machines, lie, cheat and intimidate, sort of like employers threatening workers.

It works both ways.

More money wasted for Obama supporters in a state they wont win. hahaha Employers telling workers that they will be laid off or let go if Obama wins is not threatning...its called reality. The boss has to pay more so somebody has got to go...its simple Economics, but we dont expect you to understand that.

tourists24

It works both ways.
Thats fine.... but it still makes me mad that the cowards felt they had some need to come on to my property and take it upon themselves while Im gone (whether an Obama or Romney sign).... I guess they thought it would be the end of it.... now they can attempt to take all ten that are going to replace it.... and Im not sure what will happen if I catch them in the act.

Im voting for Hayden Rogers for Congress.... he is a Democrat and I would be just as angry if someone came on my property to take that sign down

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Thats fine.... but it still makes me mad that the cowards felt they had some need to come on to my property and take it upon themselves while Im gone.... I guess they thought it would be the end of it.... now they can attempt to take all ten that are going to replace it.... and Im not sure what will happen if I catch them in the act
Call the cops, then they can spend the election in jail.

Catatonic

Nine Lives

It works both ways.

Hint, hint ...

I was being tongue-in-cheek and the real intent is to pick at tourist who is a Union Steward.

Although it can be said that more Democrats use the government to steal from others than do Republicans ... unless you believe that Republicans make decisions for Big Corporations that are on the government dole too!