Ron H (L-396) loosing his beauty sleep weeks before nominations, LOL!

Evil

The UPS teamsters of Los Angeles's Local 396 are angry at Ron H for the piece of garbage contract we were served. Ron H is roaming around telling people he no longer supports Hoffa and Hall and that it was them who sold us this garbage. Local nominations aren't till October 4th and Ronnie and company have been campaigning hard to preserve their throne.

This past Saturday 300 or so teamsters showed up in mass numbers to support the candidacy of challenger Richard G at his fundraiser event. Ron even sent his goons to spy and see who showed up at the fundraiser. The people there angry by these goons, almost came to blows with Ron's goons as they yelled out the magical "friend" word directed towards Ron H.

Everyone familiar with Southern California knows very well that no one has ever packed two fundraisers with so many angered members or even raised the amount of money the G Slate has. Yesterday over $8,000 were raised by G's followers and leaks coming out of Ron's headquarters state they themselves will have to cough out a lot of money out of their own personal piggy banks to compete against the amount of money raised by G.

The slate has not yet been exposed, but there are at least three UPS feeder drivers, a package car driver and two strong sanitation stewards fed up with Ron H. The harassment against G's followers is out of control. Management with the assistance of business agents is working in collusion to get slate members and followers terminated.

This will be the closest election in Local 396 history and the members are hoping that it is a sequel of the H vs Bruno election.

The participation of the membership at 396 has Ronnie H loosing his beauty sleep these days. By the time the vote count comes at the end of October, Ronnie's blood pressure will have him hospitalized. LOL

As elections around the IBT unfold it looks like many more Hofficers will be fighting hard to preserve their jobs against an enraged rank-and-file due to the fiasco this UPS contract turned out to be.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
This post is full of ridiculous claims that cannot be substantiated. It is warrantless, and should be MERGED into the other identical thread already created about the 396 election.

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
How much did you guys raise when you ran against Danny B?

It was a heck of alot more than 8K.

Lets do some math. According to you, approx. 300 people showed up. OF those 300 people, divide it in half for wives, children and guests.

Thats approx. 150 members eligible to vote.

Now, of those 150 members, a small percentage of them will be unable to vote ie: outstanding dues, etc etc.. What difference does it make if 500 people showed up, and yet only 150 of them could actually vote in the election? Lets not exaggerate the reality of fund raising.

The money "isnt" relative to a victory. All the "superlatives" you used in your original post are ridiculous at best.

ie:

1) "The UPS teamsters of Los Angeles's Local 396 are angry at Ron H for the piece of garbage contract we were serve"

It was ratified on the second go round.

2) " The people there angry by these goons, almost came to blows with Ron's goons"

Sounds like the same G gameplan with the "almost fights" that plagued his last campaign.

3) "as they yelled out the magical "friend" word directed towards Ron H. "

ahh, professionalism at its best. Yet, you call Rons people "goons", then follow it up with this.

4) "Everyone familiar with Southern California knows very well that no one has ever packed two fundraisers with so many angered members or even raised the amount of money the G Slate has"

Where do you get this stuff? R. would raise almost 15K every election year in campaign money. i would know, I was a part of the administration.

5) " The harassment against G's followers is out of control. Management with the assistance of business agents is working in collusion to get slate members and followers terminated. "

This is incorrect. G.s own people are getting themselves FIRED for their own actions which are OUT of LINE and UNPROFESSIONAL. Same as in the last election when G. blew smoke up D.s rear end and he took that smoke and turned it into self destruction.

6) "This will be the closest election in Local 396 history"

Where do you get this idea from? There has never been a close contest in our local, and the last time out, G. got stomped into the ground by almost 2 to 1. Somehow, you believe that the odds of turning that around is within grasp when G. has at least three groups of people campaigning against him? ( the current board, My group, and full timers)

7) "The participation of the membership at 396 has Ronnie H loosing his beauty sleep these days. "

Believe me, Ron is sleeping like a baby knowing he is facing G. The only real challenge he had to worry about was the one from Me and my group. He knows that isnt happening, and facing G. makes it that much easier to sleep knowing its simply a formality at this point.

You yourself have stated that G.s people were shouting out the friend bomb at the poker party, and in saying so, you demonstrate G.s inability to be supported by members with professionalism. Like little hoodrats, you want to stand in the streets and scream obscenities and shake your fists.

This isnt the kind of thing/action that the senior members will support. It may be the kind of stupid action you like to see, but not senior members.

Its this uglyness that G. promotes that makes him a non viable candidate. People like you , believing you are spreading "the good word" only hurt G.

Just make a footnote, that in the coming weeks, G. will face criticism at the gates from his counterparts and all the smoke blown up his rear end by Fred ZZZZ will have evaporated by then.

TOS.

Last edited by a moderator:

Evil

Why send spies to the event?

Hey who's the shop steward that got voted out for telling ladies to take off G's shirts last election? He was the guy that showed up to spy yesterday.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
This is the jerk-off that showed up to G's event uninvited violating Joint Council 42 members rights to assemble under the I.B.T constitution until Fred Z confronted him like a True Union Leader saying he was violating pre elections rules by filming members vehicles in the parking lot, but some of the attendees fought back by taking photos of him & a mystery female that was present & even they were filmed together coming to a YouTube near you. TOS, who's this maroon below?

Here is another violation of our election rules.

INTERFERENCE by a principle officer of another local in our business. Why FRED ZZZz is involving himself into our local politics only demonstrates that G is incapable of handling business himself.

He needed to get bailed out by FRED ZZz?? A guest?

Thats pretty weak..

As far as indentifying the man in the photo. He is a dues paying member and entitled to visit both slates functions on an open invitation.

If Gs people felt threatened by his presence, then again, this demonstrates the weakness of the people in attendance.

The flyer handed out was an open invitation. There were no exclusions listed on it.

Giving anyone grief for stopping by is simple Hoodie tactics. The typical G voter.

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Do you know this guy? Is he one of your homies?

I know everyone in my district. Identifying this driver isnt important or relevant.

We are not friends, but we know each other. As I said, he is a dues paying member of our local and to show a display of disrespect like you described only shows the immaturity of those in attendance.

TOS.

Evil

It was a heck of alot more than 8K.

Lets do some math. According to you, approx. 300 people showed up. OF those 300 people, divide it in half for wives, children and guests.

Thats approx. 150 members eligible to vote.

Now, of those 150 members, a small percentage of them will be unable to vote ie: outstanding dues, etc etc.. What difference does it make if 500 people showed up, and yet only 150 of them could actually vote in the election? Lets not exaggerate the reality of fund raising.

The money "isnt" relative to a victory. All the "superlatives" you used in your original post are ridiculous at best.

ie:

1) "The UPS teamsters of Los Angeles's Local 396 are angry at Ron H for the piece of garbage contract we were serve"

It was ratified on the second go round.

2) " The people there angry by these goons, almost came to blows with Ron's goons"

Sounds like the same G gameplan with the "almost fights" that plagued his last campaign.

3) "as they yelled out the magical "friend" word directed towards Ron H. "

ahh, professionalism at its best. Yet, you call Rons people "goons", then follow it up with this.

4) "Everyone familiar with Southern California knows very well that no one has ever packed two fundraisers with so many angered members or even raised the amount of money the G Slate has"

Where do you get this stuff? R. would raise almost 15K every election year in campaign money. i would know, I was a part of the administration.

5) " The harassment against G's followers is out of control. Management with the assistance of business agents is working in collusion to get slate members and followers terminated. "

This is incorrect. G.s own people are getting themselves FIRED for their own actions which are OUT of LINE and UNPROFESSIONAL. Same as in the last election when G. blew smoke up D.s rear end and he took that smoke and turned it into self destruction.

6) "This will be the closest election in Local 396 history"

Where do you get this idea from? There has never been a close contest in our local, and the last time out, G. got stomped into the ground by almost 2 to 1. Somehow, you believe that the odds of turning that around is within grasp when G. has at least three groups of people campaigning against him? ( the current board, My group, and full timers)

7) "The participation of the membership at 396 has Ronnie H loosing his beauty sleep these days. "

Believe me, Ron is sleeping like a baby knowing he is facing G. The only real challenge he had to worry about was the one from Me and my group. He knows that isnt happening, and facing G. makes it that much easier to sleep knowing its simply a formality at this point.

You yourself have stated that G.s people were shouting out the friend bomb at the poker party, and in saying so, you demonstrate G.s inability to be supported by members with professionalism. Like little hoodrats, you want to stand in the streets and scream obscenities and shake your fists.

This isnt the kind of thing/action that the senior members will support. It may be the kind of stupid action you like to see, but not senior members.

Its this uglyness that G. promotes that makes him a non viable candidate. People like you , believing you are spreading "the good word" only hurt G.

Just make a footnote, that in the coming weeks, G. will face criticism at the gates from his counterparts and all the smoke blown up his rear end by Fred ZZZZ will have evaporated by then.

TOS.
There was no wives or children. The only children that showed up were the kids loading and unloading your trailers in Grande Vista TOS. Do you even acknowledge those kids who bust their tails and get paid what a Wal-Mart greeter gets paid?

By the way, Sal was there to support Richard. So much for your pull TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
There was no wives or children. The only children that showed up were the kids loading and unloading your trailers in Grande Vista TOS. Do you even acknowledge those kids who bust their tails and get paid what a Wal-Mart greeter gets paid?

By the way, Sal was there to support Richard. So much for your pull TOS.

Hilarious crap. Like I said, dont dig too deep, you'll have to be able to climb out of that hole in a couple months and you dont want to bury yourself to the point where they have to pipe you sunlight.

TOS.

Cerritos

Okay, I have to clear up some lies that are being posted here. I was at the event, there were numerous non-396 people at G's event, such as long time TDU organizer B. U. There were about 60 people there when Z spoke, and yes you are right TOS, there were wives and children there. At about 6:00 pm there were about 30-35 people there in the poker tournament, with numerous non-396 people there from surrounding locals, such as Local 186.

The man that is being trashed by evil did not come as a spy. He received a text invite and showed up as a man. In response, G and Z called the police on him. The police said they could do nothing but wanting to avoid a scene, the man left.

And that man was a Local 396 member. Imagine that, Z comes from Louisville to Los Angeles and immediately calls the police on 396 members.

Evil is a TDU puppet named L. C who goes by the name of Phillis H on Facebook. He was there taking pictures of the 396 member who stopped by the meeting.

The event was a failure and money loser for G. Time to move on....

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Okay, I have to clear up some lies that are being posted here. I was at the event, there were numerous non-396 people at G's event, such as long time TDU organizer B. U. There were about 60 people there when Z spoke, and yes you are right TOS, there were wives and children there. At about 6:00 pm there were about 30-35 people there in the poker tournament, with numerous non-396 people there from surrounding locals, such as Local 186.

The man that is being trashed by evil did not come as a spy. He received a text invite and showed up as a man. In response, G and Z called the police on him. The police said they could do nothing but wanting to avoid a scene, the man left.

And that man was a Local 396 member. Imagine that, Z comes from Louisville to Los Angeles and immediately calls the police on 396 members.

Evil is a TDU puppet named L. C who goes by the name of Phillis H on Facebook. He was there taking pictures of the 396 member who stopped by the meeting.

The event was a failure and money loser for G. Time to move on....

I appreciate the clarification.

I know that Cru/vil was behind the comments, but I didnt want to out him. Evilran an even more unsuccesful campaign for office two election cycles ago and the inclusion of TDU insured he recieved less than 700 votes.

Now of course, he backs Richie with the same hopes that somehow Richie will bring him in the administration.

Evil, a bottom feeder of local politics, has his ideologies backwards. His writings, or should I call them ramblings are classic, as they are just a mere example of his inability to grasp local politics in a geo political scale.

We know the numbers are fudged, with respect to the poker party. We know that of all in attendance, less than half are eligible voters in our local.

It just sounded awesome the way Evil wants to portray it.

As to the picture Evil posted, I know him very well. Identifying him isnt necessary. It serves no purpose.

Of course, BILL U would show his ugly face in the mix. This dirtbag has attempted to involve himself in local 396 politics going back to 1997. The last thing our local needs, is this waste of space personality associating himself with our local, but as I already pointed out, Richie will drag ANYONE out of the gutter if he thinks it will garner more votes.

It will be a hard lesson for Richie, and the cost will end up being $8000.00

The usual suspects are all in play with Richie. This isnt news.

Evil on the other hand, is simply a high strung kid at Cerritos with ambitions that exceed his pay grade.

TOS.