Rookie cover driver was 5 hours Overallowed

sportsjock

Upstate - He knew what I had left I had finished my regular stops. The extra 40 stops they added I saved for last because it was my first time doing that area, and one of the street is very narrow, and hills and I didn't want to be on the narrow street in the dark. My sup said to me before you start the SS stops can you help D with some stops.

sportsjock

Upstate this dude is the worse!! none of the drivers like helping him. I'm all ready doing a split off of his route, and he still can not finish his route without help everyday.

FilingBluesFL

Upstate this dude is the worse!! none of the drivers like helping him. I'm all ready doing a split off of his route, and he still can not finish his route without help everyday.

We used to have a guy that would demand that he get help EVERY day, and be off the clock no later that 6pm...

He was the worst to deal with. If he didn't get help, he'd just bring the work back and claim "age and ability."

Oddly enough now that his kids are going through college, his ability seems to have improved by quite a large margin...

Package_Donkey14

milk was a bad choice
I've had my own route for several years now. Know it like the back of my hand. The trace is a ridiculous waste of time. I've been trying to get them to simply make a few easy changes in the trace for years so that when I'm on vacation or not at work for any other reason, the coverage driver days would be a breeze. My sups thank me every time I talk with them about making these changes but coincidentally, nothing to do with the trace has ever been fixed. I've grown tired of repeating myself so I just try to tell the CD how to run it properly.

I've been 6 hrs over before. Doing bulk cars and helping a few drivers. Not a word. Last year I was .70 over on a rte I've only done about 5 times. The next day I got a production ride on a different route. Two cities away.

Signature Only

Blue in Brown
Sounds like our current center manager. Talks like a big man, but every driver at his old center recalls he could never, ever finish a route.

He always had to be bailed out.