Route Cut need help please!

Well 1 - 1 1/2 over is actually pretty normal here. If I was continuously forced to run a route while others got what they wanted. I would always be close to 4 hours over everytime. I would especially do it if I had 23 years. Like I said you need to make them not want to have you run any route but your own.
Damn I literally would have to fall asleep to do that lol..but I understand what everyone is saying..I just need to put my own pride and integrity aside and play the game with the other terrible drivers..thanks for the replies!

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Damn I literally would have to fall asleep to do that lol..but I understand what everyone is saying..I just need to put my own pride and integrity aside and play the game with the other terrible drivers..thanks for the replies!
Not achieving at a high level without route knowledge does not make them "terrible drivers".
It might just mean that they are smart.
Your backhanded acceptance of the advice given here suggests that you still don't get it?

Again, I am asking you to consider that the problem is management's, due to a lack of planning and cross training.
If the Company spent half as much time managing at the center level, as the do on repetive suggestion/hypnosis, many of these issues would be avoided instead of shouldered by guys like you.