Routes going out next Sunday?

fres431

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1419245357.637849.jpg
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1419245377.886407.jpg

Wow Monday after a Sunday ground day. How the hell am I supposed to load in that while I have a regular flow from unload?

DOK

The following words are placed here only because I've been around long enough to see how this joint operates:

A Driver Service Provider has worked his arse off and on Friday he has worked 52 plus hours. He doesn't have eight hours left to work on Saturday. He clocks out before 22:00 on Friday.

His 34 hour reset begins. He is off work 1:00 to 5:00am on Saturday and Sunday, satisfying the two consecutive 1:00 to 5:00am off duty requirements.

Along comes 8:00 on a Sunday morning and his 34 hour reset is complete. He is scheduled to work on this day. This is his FIRST report for the week, as Saturday is the last day of the week. Check your pay stub. Week ending date is on Saturday.

I have looked in my supplement (Southern) and cannot find where Sunday cannot be a straight-time work day?

Someone please show me where I'm overlooking something.
Must be a supplement thing, ours says any Sunday or holiday work is paid at double time of your hourly rate, period.