Routes going out next Sunday?

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
That early am crap will put you off the clock earlier and in the 100k club easy peasy.

Sent using a Potato
They never pull my route down. I'll give you the phone number to our dispatcher and center manager . Also, early am became a swing early am with favor here and a favor there GPS everything.

Indecisi0n

"Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord your God. In it you shall do no work: you, nor your son, nor your daughter, nor your male servant, nor your female servant, nor your cattle, nor your stranger who is within your gates. For in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day. Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed it" (Exodus:20:8-11). I won't be in...
Male servant....yum.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
That was the reason they took away the Friday after Thanksgiving. All it did was set up an epic fail on Monday.
And that Monday was unrealistic and unexpected. They ran 3pallets out for me and dropped it at my local usps to be distributed at my discretion.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
flamecar.jpg
If I'm done shopping ill work Sunday if I can drive the truck with the flames . Ive asked several times but they won't even let me drive it around the hub.
I was supposed to get the "Flame Car" last Saturday for a Touch A Truck event at a local state park. It didn't get moved from the Roswell Hub, so I yanked a fairly new P800 out of the Saturday Air lineup.

Last edited:
O

OLDMAN3

center manager mentioned it was "being considered" at today's PCM. Said it would be paid at double time.
Which Supplement says double time?
In the Central Region I believe we would get strait time, But Friday the 26th would then be considered the 6th punch, and would be paid at Time and 1/2.
As a Christian, I am obligated to try to make Sunday a day of rest, so we will see what happens.

If they force 4 or so hours on Sunday because of closed businesses and no pickups, Friday would be at time and 1/2 pay for every minute worked. Get your guaranteed 8+ on Friday, in that case.

Last edited by a moderator:

watdaflock?

"Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord your God. In it you shall do no work: you, nor your son, nor your daughter, nor your male servant, nor your female servant, nor your cattle, nor your stranger who is within your gates. For in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day. Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed it" (Exodus:20:8-11). I won't be in...
Why use a fictional book as an excuse not to work?