Royal Kid.

Discussion in 'Life After Brown' started by brownmonster, Jul 23, 2013.

1. brownmonster

brownmonster Man of Great Wisdom

Who the hell cares? Almost anyone can have a kid. It's not uncommon.
  2. oldngray

oldngray nowhere special

agreed. Making babies is nothing special in my opinion
  3. Brownslave688

Brownslave688 You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

I thought we fought a few wars to get away from their royal pompous asses. I agree who cares!!!!

People want to make a huge deal out of everything now. My neighbors are having a huge party to reveal the gender of their baby. I know what it is. It's a boy or a girl. Outside of the parents why would anyone else give a sheet?
  4. over9five

over9five Hillary for prison 2016 Staff Member

Me too. Big YAWN to the new Royal Brat.
  5. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

Just saw William & Kate exit with the new baby. They look the most normal of any royalty ever. He was in jeans and very normal looking.
    Got a glimpse of the baby & eyes opened. What a cute little family.

I am fond of the quaint names of their towns. Buckleberry........sounds like a neat place. That's Kate's hometown.
  6. Bagels

Bagels Family Leave Fridays!!!

At least it's better than those parents who assign a unisex name to their baby, and raise it "without labels" (e.g. like Pat from SNL) until it's old enough to decide whether it wants to identify as a boy or girl. You know, because there's a 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.1% chance he was born with a pee-pee but has the mindset of a girl.
  7. Bagels

I don't give a dang either, but it's no worse than those clowns I work with on the Preload who talk about football every single minute of every single day. If you can tell me every single quarterback rating in the NFL, then you need to get another job or something.
  8. cachsux

cachsux Wah

So I take it your not a member of the Justin Bieber fan club?
  9. cachsux

cachsux Wah

Looks like Klein has one more person to bow down to.
  10. Bagels

11. texan

texan Well-Known Member

At least Florida is off the headlines for now...............sigh..
  12. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

New baby girl is .....
    Charlotte Elizabeth Diana......