Rubios response to State of the Union.

moreluck

golden ticket member
2s1ltat.jpg

over9five

Staff member
If the levels of hate and racism are markers for "need", none of you would be posting here.

Peace

TOS
There is only one poster on Brown Cafe whose every single post reeks of hatred, fear, and racism. Everyone has their off days, but only one poster includes his hate every time.

Any guesses?

beentheredonethat

Of course you and the republicans would drink "imported water", none of you buy american anything, yet wonder what happened to our country since Reagan and Bush shipped companies overseas..

Peace

TOS

Poland Springs water comes from Poland Maine.... Once again, you don't know what you are talking about. Even when rebutting someone else. Doesn't it bother you that you are wrong so often?

pretender

There is only one poster on Brown Cafe whose every single post reeks of hatred, fear, and racism. Everyone has their off days, but only one poster includes his hate every time.

Any guesses?

OK, now I know--I had to go back and check his posts, because I usually just ignore them. It is one thing to have a different point of view, but how do you take someone seriously when, if you do not agree with him, you are a maroon? Also, it is just a bit hypocritical to accuse people of walking in lockstep with Rush or Fox News, and then spew talking points from MoveOn.org or MSNBC.

UPS Lifer

OK, now I know--I had to go back and check his posts, because I usually just ignore them. It is one thing to have a different point of view, but how do you take someone seriously when, if you do not agree with him, you are a maroon? Also, it is just a bit hypocritical to accuse people of walking in lockstep with Rush or Fox News, and then spew talking points from MoveOn.org or MSNBC.

Here are the last few sentences of a post TOS made in reference to a island1fox post on Immigration in reference to "longshanks" proclaimed in Braveheart "We will breed them out"...

What TOS wrote:
"You have to pick a side ISLAND, either you want uncontrolled births that ultimately drive YOU into the minority race, or YOU jump on the contraception method and limit the amount of births to races you dont particularly like.​

Someday, you will indeed by a minority, just as MORELUCK is in CALIFORNIA.​

Hispanics are now the majority of the state, and someday , I could only hope as a minority, a white kid will be cutting my lawn.

Peace

TOS"​

Read more: http://www.browncafe.com/forum/f13/immigration-71221/index14.html#ixzz2LU97Ywiz

post 552

IMO ...a typical fringe thinker... assumes that the poster doesn't like Hispanics or is a racist because he is against illegal immigration. No difference than if you don't like Obama's left wing agenda you must be a racist or (another example) if you are against abortion you hate women and are waging a WAR against women!

This is just one post, I could go back and find a lot more but this is one of my favorites!

You be the judge - Racism or not ?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Here are the last few sentences of a post TOS made in reference to a island1fox post on Immigration in reference to "longshanks" proclaimed in Braveheart "We will breed them out"...

What TOS wrote:
"You have to pick a side ISLAND, either you want uncontrolled births that ultimately drive YOU into the minority race, or YOU jump on the contraception method and limit the amount of births to races you dont particularly like.​

Hispanics are now the majority of the state, and someday , I could only hope as a minority, a white kid will be cutting my lawn.

Peace

TOS"​

Read more: http://www.browncafe.com/forum/f13/immigration-71221/index14.html#ixzz2LU97Ywiz

post 552

IMO ...a typical fringe thinker... assumes that the poster doesn't like Hispanics or is a racist because he is against illegal immigration. No difference than if you don't like Obama's left wing agenda you must be a racist or (another example) if you are against abortion you hate women and are waging a WAR against women!

This is just one post, I could go back and find a lot more but this is one of my favorites!

My my my, how the bill orielly crowd really hate the "this isnt traditional white america anymore" really seriously. You dont like it when the shoe gets on the other foot, do ya?

When you were the majority in this country, it was "our way" or the highway, but today a simple fact remains and you HATE it.

Minorities are the EMERGING MAJORITY in this country, and theres nothing you can do about it.

Get over it. The indians did.

Peace

TOS

island1fox

Just cannot wait for the Emerging Majority TOS speaks of.

Then they can pay the lion share on the taxes and the new minority can relax in the freebie wagon and maybe even be recipients of affirmative action !!:happy-very:

I said that tongue in cheek. Very sad to see such hate that will eventually destroy the hater.

Did not Martin Luthor King speak about the day where people were not judged by the color of their skin --but the content of their heart.

Seems we are not "Progressing" in the correct direction.

Peace on Earth --Goodwill to all. Even TOS.:peaceful:

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member

What TOS wrote:

Peace

TOS"​

post 552

I can only give so many likes these two are like squared.

island1fox

My my my, how the bill orielly crowd really hate the "this isnt traditional white america anymore" really seriously. You dont like it when the shoe gets on the other foot, do ya?

When you were the majority in this country, it was "our way" or the highway, but today a simple fact remains and you HATE it.

Minorities are the EMERGING MAJORITY in this country, and theres nothing you can do about it.

Get over it. The indians did.

Peace

TOS

WOW,

tos is a NO SPIN ZONE fan. Bill O'REILLY ?? Really tos RUSH will be jealous!!!!