Rude

On the management side it meant no more slap on the wrist when they did something wrong, we had to have a paper trail so there were a lot more write ups to be issued.

Out of curiosity Dingo, how can you write someone up, when we have no work rules?
No work rules equal no right/no wrong hence NO CORRECTIVE ACTION AT THIS TIME!

daveg

daveg
just joined mere minutes ago and already feel like i'm at work with the whiners on my dock.you b*tches need to get a life.i thought i might find useful information on this site which is why i took the time to sign up.you need intellect to be truly rude but apparently just mean spirited posting from mental midgets is the norm around here.guess i'll just have to watch my spelling lest i become the target of your ire.BANG! shot across the bow.

browndevil

just joined mere minutes ago and already feel like i'm at work with the whiners on my dock.you b*tches need to get a life.i thought i might find useful information on this site which is why i took the time to sign up.you need intellect to be truly rude but apparently just mean spirited posting from mental midgets is the norm around here.guess i'll just have to watch my spelling lest i become the target of your ire.BANG! shot across the bow.
Hello fellow Northern Californian! Looking forward to future posts from you.
Happy Holidays
BD:happy2:

chev

Nightcrawler
Why is it that when you become union everyone turns into :censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2:s? Overnight wasnt like this. When I leased on with overnight it was much better. Now that everyone is turning union I run into more buttheads than anything.

If Union is so much better why is it people are so meaner?
Is this where we are supposed to start crying a river?:peaceful:

daveg

daveg
i'm not cognizant of who or what kingpin might be. would you be so kind as to enlighten me? i am from the dark blue side of upgf. not to be confused with our little brother,"lite blue". if you are from the eastern part of these wonderful united states you probably aren't privy to our integration issue.but i digress.and i tend to chop my sentences up and use minimal punctuation. but i can use spell check. i also lack patience or tolerance for whiners.blah blah blah.........is anybody really happy with the current level of harassment we receive daily from management since rebranding and the arrival of the union? the only way to control your own destiny is to quit and start your own company.good luck with that.rant rant rant grumble p* ss and whine. it's like a release to post here cuz i don't care

JimJimmyJames

Big Time Feeder Driver

Learn to seperate the wheat from the chaff. Since I started to peruse this website I have been both entertained and informed. And sometimes annoyed too but isn't that just like life? I for one am glad that this place exists. And there are a lot of good people here. Give BC a chance and have fun.

raceanoncr

i'm not cognizant of who or what kingpin might be. would you be so kind as to enlighten me? i am from the dark blue side of upgf. not to be confused with our little brother,"lite blue". if you are from the eastern part of these wonderful united states you probably aren't privy to our integration issue.but i digress.and i tend to chop my sentences up and use minimal punctuation. but i can use spell check. i also lack patience or tolerance for whiners.blah blah blah.........is anybody really happy with the current level of harassment we receive daily from management since rebranding and the arrival of the union? the only way to control your own destiny is to quit and start your own company.good luck with that.rant rant rant grumble p* ss and whine. it's like a release to post here cuz i don't care

I'd whine about this but I don't get it

DS

Fenderbender
where's the front of that car?

Hey dave,glad you found the site.
There's something for everyone in here.
JimJimmyJames said it well.
The life after brown thread has recipes
and famous quotes,maybe you could add some of your wisdomisms

raceanoncr

where's the front of that car?

Don't need no stinkin front end! Cheaper on electricity...no headlights! Cheaper on gas...less weight on front and whole car! Cheaper on paint...only paint top, body, sides and back!

Actually hanging just above car, in rafters. One piece 'glass.

ScrewedUP

Hey Daveg, go get a job at YRC. Oh, I forgot they are not hiring. How can I forget that. If you don't like what people say here go somewhere else. Sorry I'm not in the mood for negative guys like you. I deal with that Mon to Fr.