Rules And Decorum At Browncafe

eJuste

So let me get this straight. I can say if I want to see an idiotic post, all I have to do is search for Tieguy's latest, correct? That is allowed, right Hoaxster? You are a mod, correct?

It's alright for you to post a picture insinuating I'm a crybaby, but if I do the same, I could be banned? Correct?

Just want to know the rules, they seem a bit uneven, like France in the World Cup, if you get my drift.

This might be interesting, if I can find the time.

eJuste

I'm not surprised. Some people are very plotting and vindictive.

I hope you weren't helping him with the plotting since I got the best of him everytime he showed. :surprised:

I'm a bit confused here.

Have we met?

I don't know wkmac, not sure we'd get along, he seems a bit contrary to me.

You, I'm sure I wouldn't like.

Both of you seem a bit closed minded, but at least wkmac seems to be intelligent, though misguided.

Last edited by a moderator:

tieguy

Banned
So let me get this straight. I can say if I want to see an idiotic post, all I have to do is search for Tieguy's latest, correct? That is allowed, right Hoaxster? You are a mod, correct?

It's alright for you to post a picture insinuating I'm a crybaby, but if I do the same, I could be banned? Correct?

Just want to know the rules, they seem a bit uneven, like France in the World Cup, if you get my drift.

This might be interesting, if I can find the time.

Ejuste, the current events arena can get pretty heated. You may be too sensitive to post here.

As a rule its a good idea to not call other posters here idiots if you are sensitive to verbal abuse.

I hope I was able to help you

tieguy

Banned
I'm a bit confused here.

Have we met?

I don't know wkmac, not sure we'd get along, he seems a bit contrary to me.

You, I'm sure I wouldn't like.

Both of you seem a bit closed minded, but at least wkmac seems to be intelligent, though misguided.

Okay, no argument there.

Last edited by a moderator:

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Ejuste, you remind me of other members long departed. Have you used other names here?

These other "members long departed" kept getting banned for not being very bright. It looks like some people never learn and make the same stupid mistakes over and over.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I'm friends with most moderators here. Overall I think they have done their darnest to be fair. I never cease to be amazed that you on the other hand have taken your role into a completely different dimension as evidenced by this post.

Honestly if you wish to make posts like this one then I think you should step down as a moderator.

I prefer to step up as a Moderator. :happy-very:

Hopefully I've been fair and balanced when Moderating because I sure don't try when I'm posting.

tieguy

Banned
I prefer to step up as a Moderator. :happy-very:

Hopefully I've been fair and balanced when Moderating because I sure don't try when I'm posting.

I don't see it.

As a moderator your job was to directly answer the concern of Ajuste.
So as a moderator you either tell Ajuste that he has a valid concern or you tell him that he Ajuste provoked my response or you tell Ajuste he was actually the offender.

Posting your opinion of Tieguys history here was totally irrelevant and uncalled for.

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
I'm friends with most moderators here. Overall I think they have done their darndest to be fair. I never cease to be amazed that you on the other hand have taken your role into a completely different dimension as evidenced by this post.

Honestly if you wish to make posts like this one then I think you should step down as a moderator.

I'm seeing a Klein style poll in the future. Personally I think you both add a unique view that gives this place that "homey feel":happy-very:

The Clash - Should I stay or should I go

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I don't see it.

As a moderator your job was to directly answer the concern of Ajuste.
So as a moderator you either tell Ajuste that he has a valid concern or you tell him that he Ajuste provoked my response or you tell Ajuste he was actually the offender.

Posting your opinion of Tieguys history here was totally irrelevant and uncalled for.

I see you just don't get what being a Moderator is all about.
I guess that is why you are not one! :happy-very:

In case you are not sure ... I am not moderating now.

wkmac

Hoax,

Tie said:

I'm friends with most moderators here.

So I'm gonna assume your not one in his "friends" class? You and he should do lunch, maybe a day in the park together would be a nice bonding time together. Nothing like an ice cream cone together to cement a meaningful relationship.
:wink2:

I'm thinking the "I'm friends with most moderators here" would go back to the very point ejuste made in post #21 but I think it's fair to say at this point that Hoax is not in Tie's friends and family cellphone circle.
:happy-very:

tieguy

Banned

I think the problem may be that I understand your role here better then you do.

You can't have your cake and eat it to. Responding to Ejustes complaint required you to assume the role of moderator. At that point you should have kept your response strictly focused on the validity of his complaint. If he had legitimately been a new poster here then you would have also instructed him on to how properly complain about a specifc post.

Your personal opinion on my feelings on past issue had nothing to do with his complaint. It had no relevance to his complaint. It should not have been made.

Youv've had a few complaints here now on this very subject from different posters it might be time to take them into consideration.

wkmac

You see Hoax, you just fail to understand the gravity and magnitude of the situation. What Tie is really saying is:

I don't recall giving you permission to speak. If I should need someone to litter this board with stupidity I promise you will be the first person called.

Hoax,

Normally I would laugh but this time I really believe Tie feels he has this type of divine right here. You'd think "his friends" would pull him aside privately and say something but then maybe ejuste's point is just being proven!

tieguy

Banned
You see Hoax, you just fail to understand the gravity and magnitude of the situation. What Tie is really saying is:

Hoax,

Normally I would laugh but this time I really believe Tie feels he has this type of divine right here. You'd think "his friends" would pull him aside privately and say something but then maybe ejuste's point is just being proven!

What a pleasant surprise to see our libertarian friend become so involved in local politics. :happy-very:

Whats really funny here is that Robert or susan or whomever is has been banned here. Therefore they now use Wkmac to post their thoughts for them.
stayed tuned to see what wkmacs puppetmaster tells him to say next. ROFLMAO
A libertarian puppet dancing to the whims of his master thats rich.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I think the problem may be that I understand your role here better then you do.

Now you sound like my boss.

You can't have your cake and eat it to.
Sure I can ... you've seen pictures of me.

Responding to Ejustes complaint required you to assume the role of moderator.
Sorry, no it did not. It was a goofy complaint.

At that point you should have kept your response strictly focused on the validity of his complaint. If he had legitimately been a new poster here then you would have also instructed him on to how properly complain about a specifc post.
It's susie - she knows what the rules are.

Your personal opinion on my feelings on past issue had nothing to do with his complaint. It had no relevance to his complaint. It should not have been made.
I was posting and having fun and for that matter - still am.

You've had a few complaints here now on this very subject from different posters it might be time to take them into consideration.
Just you and 705red - two peas in a pod.