rules for vacation checks

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
th

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
Will the issue is the supervisor who puts in the vacation forgot to put it in. So instead of getting my check on December 25th for my vacation for jan 4th-8th, I didn't get it at all. They told me they would issue me a check and I would get it Saturday which I didn't. I am not the only one they messed up on either. Everyone that had a vacation the first two weeks of jan. didn't' get their checks either. So I was wondering more about the fact you get your check two weeks before you vacation. If they still can get penalized even though they have two weeks to correct it.

If you don't get your check the last workday before your vacation, which is tomorrow, Wednesday, file for penalty pay.

You are supposed to get it 2 weeks before your vacation, but they have until the last scheduled workday before your vacation to get it to you before penalty pay kicks in.

By The Book

Will the issue is the supervisor who puts in the vacation forgot to put it in. So instead of getting my check on December 25th for my vacation for jan 4th-8th, I didn't get it at all. They told me they would issue me a check and I would get it Saturday which I didn't. I am not the only one they messed up on either. Everyone that had a vacation the first two weeks of jan. didn't' get their checks either. So I was wondering more about the fact you get your check two weeks before you vacation. If they still can get penalized even though they have two weeks to correct it.
When did you select it, and do you have access to the vacation selection sheet?