rumor has it

Nolimitz

Our station is going to revert to SRA from DRA for Peak. Any place else going this route. It will be a total cluster for all involved. We have been DRA almost a year now, and van loaders will have no clue how to stop out others routes. The newbies will be hosed the worst as they have never had to run SRA and set up a route for deliveries. should be a barrel-O-monkey fun to watch..
:knockedout::whiteflag:

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Our station is going to revert to SRA from DRA for Peak. Any place else going this route. It will be a total cluster for all involved. We have been DRA almost a year now, and van loaders will have no clue how to stop out others routes. The newbies will be hosed the worst as they have never had to run SRA and set up a route for deliveries. should be a barrel-O-monkey fun to watch..
:knockedout::whiteflag:

Cluelessness is the new normal at Express. I would expect several variations as the disaster deepens. In another 2 weeks, they'll decide something else equally stupid. I have full confidence in the incompetence of management. It isn't going to be much longer before they go into panic mode.:twister2:

!Retired!

SRA will still show what route gets the packages, but not stop order. Just pray you have a loader that has been there since before DRA.

Our station is adding in about 15 extra routes as it is. Basically, it's a restructure of the entire station. If it was left as is, it would create so many extra routes, the system would crash.

fedupped

Half our station is SRA for peak. The other half is day to day. South with water and 6 lane blvds that dra needs a little help with. :} ..and we have been looking at adds and doing secondary doc sorts for months.:angry-very:

cancan

I'm looking forward to DRA at my station. Management doesn't even provide us sheets anymore. Some routes are pushed out with way too much.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I'm looking forward to DRA at my station. Management doesn't even provide us sheets anymore. Some routes are pushed out with way too much.

Rumor has it that Express is a submarine with screen doors and captained by Homer Simpson. Sounds about right to me.

Goldilocks

We have a new guy at our station that does not know the difference between the odd and even sides of the street. This is going to be a fun to watch....You get what you pay for....

CJinx

We have a new guy at our station that does not know the difference between the odd and even sides of the street. This is going to be a fun to watch....You get what you pay for....
Wait til he finds a road where the numbers are out of sequence and/or odds and evens on the same side of the road. What a pain in the ass. :annoyed:

overflowed

I've been seeing this too. Refusing to pick up international because they're scared to pick up papers. lol

Express Courier

We went off DRA for peak last year and it was a HUGE clusterfukk. Mostly the newbies were left at the station mapping for 2+ hours lol. I suspect it will be that way again this year. Apparently the system crashes during peak so they scrap it.

fedupforsure

when dra 1st started at our station the counts were right on. they only did 2 loops to start with. dra created 4 extra routs because being based on speed limits each rt had way too many stops. they quickly found a way to over ride the dra stop counts and we were very quickly over maxed with stops. I think upper mgt thought that dra would get these slugs up to where there numbers should be and found out that their expectations were way too high