Rumors are sometimes true

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
Well Orion brain drain finally was shut off yesterday. Surprised it took this long with its unfavorable rating among drivers. They said in January the one day training of obsessive backing and over thinking the routes will continue. I cant imagine using this during xmas much less the rest of the year.I just realized Rumors started in 2012,didnt see that.

Well Orion brain drain finally was shut off yesterday. Surprised it took this long with its unfavorable rating among drivers. They said in January the one day training of obsessive backing and over thinking the routes will continue. I cant imagine using this during xmas much less the rest of the year.I just realized Rumors started in 2012,didnt see that.
I'd just keep running it. It's their bed. Let them lie in it.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
im praying they will scrap it if all of us raise enough hell
They can scrap it or not scrap it, they can tell us to use or not to use it during peak, makes no difference to me. I will continue to show up every day, turn ORION off, and use my area knowledge and 27 years of experience to make smart business decisions for the company. With dozens of new hires to train and a Center Manager who was in diapers when I first started driving, my management team has neither the time nor the ability to question or harass me over my lack of ORION compliance.

UPSGUY72

We had a guy yesterday beat the Orion miles by 15 miles running 62 percent trace. I forgot to look how much under in time he was But I sure that it was by over and hour.

scisector9

Am I in the minority in that as a cover driver I prefer to run Orion on our rural areas? It used to be maps with dots I connected on the areas I didn't know that well. No more dots and over analyzing stop order. Not a fan of the optimization other places but I like it on the gravels in the sticks.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Am I in the minority in that as a cover driver I prefer to run Orion on our rural areas? It used to be maps with dots I connected on the areas I didn't know that well. No more dots and over analyzing stop order. Not a fan of the optimization other places but I like it on the gravels in the sticks.
COVER DRIVING BLOWZ carry on lol.