rumors..juicy prefered

sosocal

i am getting bored with this sight - there just aren't good juicy rumors like there used to be - ...come on people get connected...then spill the beans

P

pickup

i am getting bored with this sight - there just aren't good juicy rumors like there used to be - ...come on people get connected...then spill the beans

I know , we're sorry. After all the info and rumors you have provided in your twenty posts over the last year , we really should reciprocate.

sosocal

I know , we're sorry. After all the info and rumors you have provided in your twenty posts over the last year , we really should reciprocate.
great obServation - but i guess i should admit that due to my multiple personality disorder i have a systematiC way Of posTing These DAily-- under 37 VarIouS logins that i use...not to mention my need to keep my identity absolutley secret using secret codes that nobody can crack.

over9five

Staff member
great obServation - but i guess i should admit that due to my multiple personality disorder i have a systematiC way Of posTing These DAily-- under 37 VarIouS logins that i use...not to mention my need to keep my identity absolutley secret using secret codes that nobody can crack.

Brian?

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
One year ago we our pregnant center manager was let go. She implicated the DM. He took a year of leave. The rumor going around is the newborn and the DM are related.

satellitedriver

Cheryl's double cross checking super secret algorithms caught you on your second false log in. :happy2:
She knows who you are and where you live.:knockedout:
At least, that is the latest rumor.:surprised:

M

Mike23

In 2012, right before the world ends, UPS will replace all employees with robots. The reason why the world ends is because all the UPS robots go nuts from sups pressuring them too much and eventually end all of mankind.

A

anonymous6

i read on a trends research site that UPS will be totally revamped by 2025 with no more union and package division.