Run For The IBT

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I will resist! I will resist! Arggggh!

What can you tell me about Cobham PLC? I know that they are a military defense company with an assessment center in Atlanta. My son may be going down there in early May for a 2 day interview/assessment. You're retired----can you pick him up at the airport and give him a place to stay? :)

Catatonic

Nine Lives
What can you tell me about Cobham PLC? I know that they are a military defense company with an assessment center in Atlanta. My son may be going down there in early May for a 2 day interview/assessment. You're retired----can you pick him up at the airport and give him a place to stay? :)
Never heard of Cobham PLC but Atlanta is huge (60 miles across).
Have your son give me a call.

I might know something but what if it's out of context?:)

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
With all the enemy's you make with the things you say on here, and the thousands of people who view this forum, the last thing you need to do is give a date and a place your kid is gonna be. I'm trying to help you. Please delete that post. You watch the news. There are crazy people out there now days.

With all the enemy's you make with the things you say on here, and the thousands of people who view this forum, the last thing you need to do is give a date and a place your kid is gonna be. I'm trying to help you. Please delete that post. You watch the news. There are crazy people out there now days.
Anyone that would do that is a tool and deserves a big beat down. Don't friend^ck with a mans family.