Run For The IBT

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I doubt a upser would do that. I mean I do live in the real world but I don't see that happening on this forum.
No one "expects it to happen". Neighbors interviewed all the time. " so and so was just a normal guy , never would expected him to be this monster". Wake up. Times have changed. Just saying don't put your family at risk by posting on a forum that you make a lot of people angry on where and when your child will be. Good night

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

With all the enemy's you make with the things you say on here, and the thousands of people who view this forum, the last thing you need to do is give a date and a place your kid is gonna be. I'm trying to help you. Please delete that post. You watch the news. There are crazy people out there now days.

Thousands? At best you have 100 or so who post here on a daily basis and less than a thousand who are infrequent posters. I'll take my chances.

Ron Carey lives on

After seeing the ref video, I think he needs to file an excessive overtime grievance, spend some time with his family, and seek a therapist. Get a good therapist before teamcare kicks in, if he wants him to get paid, and he doesn't have to go to CVS in his ref uniform to pick up his Prozac

Sent using BrownCafe App

How would you know this as a new member of this forum?
I guess I want to see the better in people. That and the few forums that I participate in are formatted like this one but are very kind toward others. I guess the difference between this forum and the others is that this is work related and the others are of some special interest.

This being a work related forum is going to bring out the more passionate of member. A fishing and hunting forum of a Star Trek forum is more about leisure time activities.