Rush Limbaugh

moreluck

golden ticket member
Madagascar's president was overthrown in a coup Monday led by the island's most popular radio talk show host. It's amazing. To most people Madagascar is a remote island nation in the Indian Ocean but to Rush Limbaugh, it's a shining city on a hill.
~Argus Hamilton~

JimJimmyJames

Big Time Feeder Driver
I used to be a big fan of Limbaugh, I even bought his first two books. I don't listen to him anymore and am almost afraid to, since most of the so-called "conservative" talking heads seem to be firmly in the neo-con camp nowadays. If he is a Bush apologist and an armchair general I have no use for him.

wkmac

Speaking of Lamebaugh, I just saw this on another worthless piece of meat parading around as a so-called conservative by the name of Fred Barnes.

March 26, 2009

Poor Fred

Posted by Christopher Manion at March 26, 2009 06:34 PM

Barnes, that is. The champion of "big government conservatism" now finds Obama's Big Government distasteful.
His eyes blinded by the glow of eight years of "exclusive" Oval Office interviews, Barnes smugly ignored the admonition of conservatism's real hero, Paul Weyrich: "Never give your friend any power which your enemy might someday inherit." No, Fred cheered on the Bush-Cheney power machine.
But Fred is suddenly frantic now. He's scratching his head. What happened? Why, Obama's "Big Government" just came out of nowhere, right? Fred derides it as "Obamanomics." But it's just warmed-over Bushanomics, Fred.
To top it off, Frantic Fred cites another deluded "favorite conservative of the left," David Brooks with a limp insight. With critics like these, Obama's home free.

source

It's ashame liberals don't have the guts to rip this clown a new one but if they did and laid out the facts, it's be way too obvious that there is no difference between so-called conservtives and so-called liberals. Welfare and Warfare are the rally cries of both.

If Witchcraft leads to Satanism then Bush leads to Obama!
:happy-very::happy-very::happy-very:

BrownArmy

I ordered one of Rush's flag T-shirts this morning. He's past $3 million donation to Tunnel to Towers. Amazing!!

I like the part where Rush screamed for years about deficits, then basically called himself fake news and said it was a scam, massive deficits are no problemo.

What a toolbag, he should have gone to jail.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I ordered one of Rush's flag T-shirts this morning. He's past $3 million donation to Tunnel to Towers. Amazing!!
Wow, thanks for bumping a 10 year old thread with more of your irrelevant drivel. Can't wait to see what you drum up when I come back on in another month.