Rushed to clock out...

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
ROD your question will surely bring Kenmei out. You spelled his name wrong. LOL He yelled at me once for spelling his name wrong.:wink2:

thebrownbox

I do a mall truck and it's starting to pick up as far as package sizes and the amount of packages for each store.. Like today I had many of brookstone but I was blown out on Finish Line to the point where I left about 30 large boxes outside the truck so I could load the rest inside.

Long story short I know what time the mall truck has to get ready to pull out so I go ahead and start loading the boxes I have out my driver comes and he gives me a hand on some other packages which are some new stores opening up.

It goes quicker but it's only like maybe 5 min worth of help.

I've never been told to clock out or anything like that nor have I been rushed.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Do your centers say anything if your ground is not completely loaded? I was always told to wrap up my trucks as fast as possible but I would never leave until my ground was done. The preload sup would drag me out if I wasn't done with ground. With the exception of 1 preloader the crew is new since I was on preload. Now we can't even get all the ground on the trucks. I had a dock full yesterday. My preloader was no-where to be seen.

thebrownbox

If the flow is down to pretty much nothing then we can go.. I loaded all my ground and I pull out the air's behind the trucks The supervisor will tell us when all the ground is done and all that's left is air.