Sad Day in the BOG (On Topic---please)

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
This is what happens when people can't legally get quality fair priced mj. Sorry to hear about it upstate.
When people can't get weed they go to heroin? I thought marijuana wasn't a gateway drug.

Sorry to hear that Dave. Someone on my mom's side of the family died because of the same thing in Mass last week. 21 years old. That stuff is terrible. A student at my alma mater died of it a couple years ago because he was so out of his mind on that stuff he walked into a rail yard and got hit by a train. It's just horrible.

Faceplanted

K2 is a synthetic canaboid which kids use due to the fact it's technically legal in a gray area. There are many many different synthetic canaboids that are supposed to mimic thc and Cbd in marijuana, but being they are synthetic the effects are not close to the same. You can actually over dose off of these drugs, have panic Attacks and do long term mental damage.

So yea, if marijuana was easier to get and decriminalized lots of kids would stop using this k2 and other spice crap that is killing then.

HardknocksUPSer

K2 is a synthetic canaboid which kids use due to the fact it's technically legal in a gray area. There are many many different synthetic canaboids that are supposed to mimic thc and Cbd in marijuana, but being they are synthetic the effects are not close to the same. You can actually over dose off of these drugs, have panic Attacks and do long term mental damage.

So yea, if marijuana was easier to get and decriminalized lots of kids would stop using this k2 and other spice crap that is killing then.
A sorry piece of :censored2: will always be a sorry piece of :censored2:.

HardknocksUPSer

Would you say that if he were your kid?
There comes a time when someone has enough, if it were my child I would hope that I had raised he/she better than that, however if the child had unfortunately gotten wrapped up with bad friends I still feel as if as a parent should love their children while hating the wrong their doing, even if they happen to be a piece of :censored2:.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
A sorry piece of :censored2: will always be a sorry piece of :censored2:.
People are often a victim of their surroundings. One of my good friends grew up on an Indian reservation where life is tough. Worked his way to college. 4.0 freshmen year in a difficult program. 3.9 sophomore year. Went home that summer and hung with his old friends. Kids that had no prospects and it showed. Spiraled into that underworld. He went from a 4.0 student Freshmen year, to 2 DUI's and an arrest for meth possession by his junior year. He disappears for weeks at a time now.

You can't judge someone based on taking drugs alone. You never know the background they have come from that could caused the abuse.

tracker2762

Choices......
There comes a time when someone has enough, if it were my child I would hope that I had raised he/she better than that, however if the child had unfortunately gotten wrapped up with bad friends I still feel as if as a parent should love their children while hating the wrong their doing, even if they happen to be a piece of :censored2:.

Lets hope your child doesn't go down that road because with that attitude it won't help them one bit. Tough love doesn't work