Sad News

klein

Für Meno :)
My beautiful, intellegent niece just past away at 12 noon (MST) due to cancer.
Amy , may God always be near you and take you in just as special as you were on earth !

Amy B, June 11th, 1976 - Dec. 28th, 2011. Rest in Peace little darling .

menotyou

bella amicizia
My beautiful, intellegent niece just past away at 12 noon (MST) due to cancer.
Amy , may God always be near you and take you in just as special as you were on earth !

Amy B, June 11th, 1976 - Dec. 28th, 2011. Rest in Peace little darling .
I am so sorry for your loss.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Klein, this is never easy and it shouldn't be.
Life is a gift.
The hard thing about a loss, a prolonged loss, a loss you know is coming...she spent the last few moments, hours, days, and weeks of her life comforting those she loved, liked, met and encountered.
My cousin, Judy, lost her 16 year old daughter, Sara, to Ovarian Cancer.

She left us with wisdom and quietly slipped away when her soul found a chance to escape when left alone in her room for only moment.
And in her last days, she wrote, she visited others; other children and teens with cancer.

She found freedom from the burden of comforting while in the company of children.
This was in 1998.

She found freedom in words and in those words we found her and found out her burden.

Celebrate her life.
Celebrate, because of her, we saw a softer side of Klein.
Look for the gifts and feel the pain...remember, it is because of her - I saw the man in you and I feel others may agree.

klein

Für Meno :)
My brother wrote this song in honour of his daughters' passing.
Warning : It's a very rough-cut version, and a professional band will be singing and playing other instruments to it by next week.
Enjoy :)

Amy Song - YouTube

moreluck

golden ticket member
My biggest point was....how does a beast like this get a visitation in the first place. If you killed their mom like we think you did, what's to stop you from hurting your kids? It's the old "if I can't have then no one can" mentality."It's Washington state.....I always heard Wash. state was uber liberal....is that true?