Sader errors

ncsu2388

Today I was running a route with saders for Catherine's and justice delivery between 1-4 I have been told by my supervisor to deliver before if able and prerecord then complete in the window today I forgot to stop complete them and it was after 4 before I completed them. I was told probably going to get a warning letter . What exactly is a warning letter and how much trouble am a in?

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire

Duh, he ran a route with satyrs...
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1421365881.629906.jpg

mpeedy

Say you are not sader certified. I have one late every month and have not been written up. I have 14 of them at my mall.Along with the air, saders make you run the mall completely out of order but that's on ups. If you come early the store might not be staffed properly to accept shipment like opening the back door.They could make a complaint and you would be in trouble for sheeting them incorrectly. Next time just deliver them when ups has agreed to.

oldngray

nowhere special
So a sup told him to use prerecord to falsify delivery records. If UPS tries to give you a warning letter for messing up prerecord grieve it and it will get tossed out.

BrownArmy

Why would prerecord when it's against the methods?

I'm on a split route with no NDA...I get handed a portion of the next guys' NDA...

I put them in prerecord (so I have a list) and then I deliver them.

Who told you putting stops in prerecord is against the methods?

I cover a bunch of business routes where prerecord is a valuable function.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I don't know what Sader stands for but I knew what he was talking about.

Our mall driver got spoken to for delivering a Sader stop 15 minutes early.

Prerecording a Sader stop is a slippery slope.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
So a sup told him to use prerecord to falsify delivery records. If UPS tries to give you a warning letter for messing up prerecord grieve it and it will get tossed out.
Uhhh maybe. All the sup has to do is say I didn't tell you that.

I can tell you right now my BA would say. You should of known better.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I'm on a split route with no NDA...I get handed a portion of the next guys' NDA...

I put them in prerecord (so I have a list) and then I deliver them.

Who told you putting stops in prerecord is against the methods?

I cover a bunch of business routes where prerecord is a valuable function.
Prerecording to stop complete later is most certainly falsifying recording.

Prerecording air is also a big no no now.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

BA, there is nothing wrong with prerecording---I do it all the time--- but there is something wrong with delivering a stop, prerecording it and completing the stop away from the delivery location just to make sure it appears to have been delivered on time.

Prerecording NDA just to know what you have on the car is just asking for trouble. Why don't you just write down the addresses?