Sader errors

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Let's be clear here.

If you put an NDA stop in prerecord because you're an idiot or you're trying to hide something then YOU LOSE.

Let's differentiate that from the concept of putting an NDA in prerecord.

People, please, it's perfectly acceptable to put an NDA in prerecord, as long as:

YOU COMPLETE THE STOP AT THE ADDRESS BEFORE THE COMMIT TIME.

I'm amazed at how complicated simple things can become.
I'm not sure but I thought we were all told no prerecord of air at all but I could be wrong.

Anyway the way most of us see it is its not a chance worth taking.

BrownArmy

I'm not sure but I thought we were all told no prerecord of air at all but I could be wrong.

Clearly we've all been told differing things...

UPS is like a franchise, global rules vs. local rules, etc.

We don't have ORION yet, and considering what I've read on BC, when it gets implemented in my center, it's going to be a TSUNAMI of pain.

I GET PAID BY THE HOUR; rinse, repeat.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Today I was running a route with saders for Catherine's and justice delivery between 1-4 I have been told by my supervisor to deliver before if able and prerecord then complete in the window today I forgot to stop complete them and it was after 4 before I completed them. I was told probably going to get a warning letter . What exactly is a warning letter and how much trouble am a in?
?

CHALLY9TX

There is a bar code you are suppose to scan but if you don't it is not the end of the world unless you are the regular driver and should know better.

I am the regular driver. Must be a regional thing. Never heard a word from anyone about scanning a placard for gamestops.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

If the NDA is in EDD there should be no need to put it in prerecord.

I can understand putting NDA that is not in EDD, such as a last minute swap on the belt, in to prerecord, but I would not want to be the driver who does this and then forgets that he did and ends up with late air. Whenever I get one of these I always put the package in the 1000 section and write myself a note to make sure I don't miss it. I rarely if ever have late NDA.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I am the regular driver. Must be a regional thing. Never heard a word from anyone about scanning a placard for gamestops.

There is no placard at Gamestop but we have a contractual agreement that we will pickup and deliver Gamestops before noon. Our center further requires that we send a message with the delivery time and number of packages delivered.

dogs.bite.me

Let's be clear here.

If you put an NDA stop in prerecord because you're an idiot or you're trying to hide something then YOU LOSE.

Let's differentiate that from the concept of putting an NDA in prerecord.

People, please, it's perfectly acceptable to put an NDA in prerecord, as long as:

YOU COMPLETE THE STOP AT THE ADDRESS BEFORE THE COMMIT TIME.

I'm amazed at how complicated simple things can become.
If you are just trying to get a manifest, you can add the addresses in the delivery screen, arrow down, then prerecord without actually scanning anything. Then when you get to the stop, select address, scan package, win. This takes the risk of having the pkg n prerecord and forgetting about it.

Art least this way you don't have a scan on it so they can't say you were trying to his something if one is late.

O

OLDMAN3

It is not always a matter of forgetting... You might be delayed in traffic or weather or truck problems or a bathroom emergency etc. These are things you could not anticipate when pre-recording, but when you deliver them late or far from the pre-record location, you are likely to get a letter.

I am pretty sure we have received nationwide PCMs directing us not to pre-record. Never use it. You will likely be investigated for dishonesty (a fire-able offence) if you deliver a time-specific stop which has been pre-recorded away from the GPS pre-record point.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
My air is is in my EDD but I still jot the air stops down on a delivery notice and stick it on my windshield. I need to protect myself from myself.

iruhnman630

Is the op not in a pas center?

Your nda should be in your edd. Any pkgs you take off another driver should be transferred to your diad.

Problem solved.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
If you are just trying to get a manifest, you can add the addresses in the delivery screen, arrow down, then prerecord without actually scanning anything. Then when you get to the stop, select address, scan package, win. This takes the risk of having the pkg n prerecord and forgetting about it.

Art least this way you don't have a scan on it so they can't say you were trying to his something if one is late.
Nice. I've never thought to do this. About the only time I'll use prerecord is to have a manifest of packages brought out from a late air shuttle. The other instance would be NI packages at a NO DR apt complex that end up getting left at the office.