Safe Driver Pins

wo88upsman

Anybody have any safe driving pins they don't use? Trying to make a 25 year display and I am missing 1,9,18,21&24 1 and 9 are the old big style other three are the little round ones.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Anybody have any safe driving pins they don't use? Trying to make a 25 year display and I am missing 1,9,18,21&24 1 and 9 are the old big style other three are the little round ones.

Have you looked in your center managers desk drawer?
Good chance there are several of what you need in there.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
drove for over twenty years and never received any.
No that I was a bad driver, but air drivers never counted, despite driving over several hundred miles a week.

Re-Raise

My 9 year pin is a small gold one. Maybe the difference in size has more to do with how old they are.

My first six are the bigger pins. It may be something to check first if you want your collection to be uniform.

hembone

Check with your manager, maybe some drivers have safe driving awards coming up soon with those years and you could try to get one from them if they don't keep them. I remember when I first started driving they would give you a UPS wallet every other year along with your regular award. They were cheap but I really missed not getting one when UPS stopped giving them to us. As a matter of fact I still have one with my union card in it.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
UPS Driver Achieves 50 Years of Safe Driving - Yahoo! Finance

[-]Gawd, retire already![/-]

err.....I mean congratulations.

I see this guy everyday.
Sad story in reality.
I once asked him in the break room, why don't you retire?
He said, part of the divorce settlement between he and his ex was that she would get a portion of his pension payments.
It his goal to die behind the wheel before she receives another penny of "his" money.
Poor bastard doesn't even realize that she is still kicking his ass to this day.

over9five

Staff member
I see this guy everyday.
Sad story in reality.
I once asked him in the break room, why don't you retire?
He said, part of the divorce settlement between he and his ex was that she would get a portion of his pension payments.
It his goal to die behind the wheel before she receives another penny of "his" money.
Poor bastard doesn't even realize that she is still kicking his ass to this day.

OMG, that is just sad.
She doesn't get his money, he doesn't get a life.