SAFE DRIVING AWARDS? Well what happened to the gift catalog?

burco8080

Remember you are just a number.The love and enjoyment of the job left when they quit respecting us as people.

Sent using BrownCafe App

UPS WORKHORSE

I hit my 30 years of service and 25 years of safe driving. What did I get? More work.

You need to get out from behind that wheel and get retired. Forget about this place, enjoy that pension and finally relax. Your only committed stop will be when your wife sends you to the store. Lol.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
You need to get out from behind that wheel and get retired. Forget about this place, enjoy that pension and finally relax. Your only committed stop will be when your wife sends you to the store. Lol.
Can't go just yet. Gotta be 55 to get insurance. If they offered me insurance now, I would retire tomorrow.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
the only gift catalog left is the 25 years of service. i just hit that last week and got this delivered yesterday.

15907389_LRG.jpg
Nice

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
For my 25 years of service all they had was jewelry. The only jewelry I wear is my wedding ring and my crucifix so I got my wife a journey necklace. After all, aren't our spouses on this wacky journey with us.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Years ago I got the watch , it doesn't work any more needs a new battery . Maybe after I retire I'll get around to fixing it .

overallowed

I agree that hard and safe work needs to be rewarded. Taking the safe driver reward program out sucks. Gotta wait until 25 for the Jacket and parking space.

Funny how no matter what year of safe driving there was always a clock radio or flashlight to pick.
Parking space? What parking space?