safety audit

gummup

We flunked our safety audit. Big deal. A bunch of overpaid windbags said we weren't doing it right. Let's see them do it. Let's see one of these useless saftey auitors go out and run a route all day and not make a mistake. They can talk the talk, let's see them walk the walk. They can't. The fact that they even drew a salary means they're not paying me enough.

U

uber

At my building, auditors are like bigfoot. Always hear about em, never see them.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
When I was crawling under the shelves dragging out one package at a time I thought to myself today I sure wish someone would show me how to safely remove these in my power zone lol. Probably would of told me to remove all the packages in the middle of the truck to safely get to them. Yeah ok let me take these 80 packages out of the way to get to those last 4 back there. Then tomorrow wtf you were 2 hours over.

HULKAMANIA

When I was crawling under the shelves dragging out one package at a time I thought to myself today I sure wish someone would show me how to safely remove these in my power zone lol. Probably would of told me to remove all the packages in the middle of the truck to safely get to them. Yeah ok let me take these 80 packages out of the way to get to those last 4 back there. Then tomorrow wtf you were 2 hours over.

Man you are spot on! I have thought the same things countless times.

Buck Fifty

Just because you know them, doesn't mean you use them. Its all crap ! Mgmt in my building dispatch the guys who know it, to get them in early so we usually do well for the audits.

BCFan

Just tell 'em you are not good at memorization,however you practice safety in all elements of your day,or offer to let them audit the heat rash between your legs and ask them what can WE do about that condition. BC

over9five

Staff member
You know, when you really get down to the nitty gritty, we get paid the same if we flunk the audit or if we pass the audit.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Most safety people are just paid observers (book people ) they would break a nail by their 5th stop and a sweat at their first stop !!

Indecisi0n

Remove the shelf.

clarnzz

Crazy thing at our center, people always bitched and complained that we shouldn't be forced to study on our own time. Our center manager actually starts every driver 15 minutes early one day a week and we code it as safety meeting and we go over it. I'm actually about 90% compliant on it now! Know it for the most part but trip up here and there. Always the 5 seeing habits.....