Safety

True? " utmost importance on the safety of our employees, our customers and the comm

• Yes, UPS puts utmost importance on the safety.......

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • No ups does not utmost importance on the safety ..........

Votes: 52 96.3%

• Total voters

kingOFchester

Davis said this today:

"We place utmost importance on the safety of our employees, our customers and the communities we serve"

Do you believe this is true?

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
Davis said this today:

"We place utmost importance on the safety of our employees, our customers and the communities we serve"

I do not. It's not safe for drivers to be working 10, 11, 12 hour days, but this is commonplace anymore.

Davis is a liar. Bottom line.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Until they adjust SPC back down to a reasonable number and ACTUALLY work to get drivers back to the building at a decent time, all their safety speeches are garbage, completely.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I think it is true. One can't even walk in the yard anymore without looking like a big orange flag.

kingOFchester

Lap seat belts.

Trucks going out packed on 100 plus degree day and drivers being taken to ER by ambulance. Next day, heat still up, trucks still packed, drivers still going down do to heat.

Cementups

Box Monkey
I think that as a compassionate human being he would truly believe his statement to be true. But he wants you to be as safe as you can as fast as you can.

nicky

At least its unanimous so far... For what its worth.... Safety is a joke in this company, the back of the trucks are 140 degrees and yet they will blow them out and cause you to spend far to much time back there. Safety is the most important thing you do until it gets in the way of production....

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Until they adjust SPC back down to a reasonable number and ACTUALLY work to get drivers back to the building at a decent time, all their safety speeches are garbage, completely.
Working safely and By the Methods are very good ways to get your SPC lowered. Trust me on this one

stink219

Davis said this today:

I believe it is ONLY based on what he really means.
"We place utmost importance on the reduction of workman's comp claims of our employees, our customer service and the communities we serve"
That sounds more like it!!