Salary

loserupser

Two minute Therapist
this is just a guess but the oncars have to be making at least 60k,a low ball figure newbies maybe but some one that been around 20 years or so would not surprise me if they were making 80k.

raceanoncr

My former on-car supe, retired just this month, told me just last yr after being with company 35 yrs, 20 or more as supe, that he just made 80. Said his bonus or whatever he was getting amounted to about a months salary pay.
Hmmmph...even with his bonus and pay, I still made more than him without the headaches. Course he's retired now and I ain't.

I believe there is a min, mid and max for every grade. Geographic location is also considered as some parts of the country have a higher cost of living than others. To take a stab at your question I guesstimate that a grade 14 supervisor (your typical FT supervisor) makes somewhere between $4500 and $5500 per month plus another 2 months salary in MIP (give or take) plus another half month salary for sick days.

Doing the math that ranges from $62250 - $79750 for a FT sup.

Now let's go a step further and calculate the hourly rate for a FT sup:

working 10 hrs a day (2600 hours per year): $23.94 - $30.67 per hour
working 12 hrs a day (3120 hours per year): $20.08 - $25.72 per hour

These are edumacated guesses:

Grade 16 (center manager): $6000 - $7500 monthly
Grade 18 (division manager): $7500 - $9000 monthly
Grade 20 (district manager): boatloads

under the radar

A Trained Professional
I know they can retire early and can receive other compensation but with the amount of hours they work and the pressures they face from all directions, it just doesn't seem worth it to me. Also, the job itself, basically putting out fires all day, is just not attractive to me.

I know for a fact that our Hub Division Manager made 100K before bonuses and our TSG manager made 75K without MIP. I saw it first hand in CAS (compensation admininstration system)

Isn't CAS that app that's supposed to be locked down and everyone was supposed to guard their login ID's with their lives?

It's pretty silly because they would just print everything out (salaries, socials, etc), leave it in the printer for anyone to look at, and then throw it in the trash for anyone to find. CRS would spit out hundreds of pages per day of payroll & employee information including socials, only to be tossed in the trash for anyone to find (too cheap to shred anything). A dumpster diver's dream.

ImpactedTSG

Isn't CAS that app that's supposed to be locked down and everyone was supposed to guard their login ID's with their lives?

It's pretty silly because they would just print everything out (salaries, socials, etc), leave it in the printer for anyone to look at, and then throw it in the trash for anyone to find. CRS would spit out hundreds of pages per day of payroll & employee information including socials, only to be tossed in the trash for anyone to find (too cheap to shred anything). A dumpster diver's dream.
When you install CAS, you need to test to make sure it works. Simply ask the user for a PW to test it and more often than not they will give you their password.