Sales Lead Money

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
Filling out the lead and answering "no" does get the lead tossed.

Of course I answer "yes". What's the worst that can happen? "No thanks, we are all set for now".

Resident know-it-all.

Are you replying to me? I usually quote folks when I'm speaking directly to them.

Anyhow, I knew your answer before you posted it. You lie on your leads. And, you're okay with that. Is there really a difference between a small lie and a big one? Are both not dishonest?

To answer your question about " what's the worst that could
happen?", I don't know. You filling your gas tank with money you didn't rightfully earn could be considered theft if, the right labor manager caught wind of it.

You know what happens next, right?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Are you replying to me? I usually quote folks when I'm speaking directly to them.

Anyhow, I knew your answer before you posted it. You lie on your leads. And, you're okay with that. Is there really a difference between a small lie and a big one? Are both not dishonest?

To answer your question about " what's the worst that could
happen?", I don't know. You filling your gas tank with money you didn't rightfully earn could be considered theft if, the right labor manager caught wind of it.

You know what happens next, right?

Seriously? You really are a joke.

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
With the use of smartphones, sales leads are much easier to submit and are no longer limited to working hours. I have gone to the mall on the weekends, seen a pile of outbound Ground volume, taken a picture of the label and submitted a lead.

Resident know-it-all.

Now THIS is the lamest thing I've EVER read.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
Seriously? You really are a joke.
At least I'm honest.
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1405374110.534484.jpg

Sent using a Potato