Sales Leads: What's the Point?

There was a time when a living breathing account rep actually walked through customer's doors built relationships and serviced needs. I think we need to go old school.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
There was a time when a living breathing account rep actually walked through customer's doors built relationships and serviced needs. I think we need to go old school.

You are now the account rep in the midst of your 11 hour dispatch. I would like to service customers but I'm always too busy and too far behind.

Salesguy

Sales Member
you have good drivers, you have bad drivers
you have great salespeople (eg: me) and you have bad salespeople
You might need to ask your sup to contact the sales sup instead of the saleguy.
The salesguy maybe a bad salesguy and you might need to step up to get an answer. Ask your sup in return for leads regular reporting and feedback on entered leads. Not entering is such a waste since you guys come across opportunities every day. BD is also UPS, demands, structure and pressure is the same. Today in time of crises you need to help your company by entering leads and demand for sufficient feedback. what's better? Cry about no feedback on a lead or cry about the job you lost? Step up the plate today. Enter as much leads as you can to keep the competition away and to keep our jobs safe. Dont be a UPS wannebie...
Join us now and become a mean brown selling machine!
What can BD brown do for you?

drewed

Shankman

you have great salespeople (eg: me)

In all the sales training I've done your taught to for lack of a better phrase think/act like you have the biggest member in the room, but youre not supposed to tell people that... I think you need to go back and get some humility