Salesguy and 100 years of business

We're the best in the business because nobody does what we do...1 day air, 1 day saver, 2 day am, 2 day air, 3 day, ground, International (1 day, 2day, 3day, ground), and sometimes early am....All out of one truck, one driver. Nobody does that.

browniehound

from Chan:"The more ground packages delivered to one stop, the more money UPS makes at that stop. Add premium packages with ground, if within time commit, that's a cha-ching for UPS"

Then I have to say this is where PAS has been a HUGE success:thumbup1:. Before PAS I would have never dreamed of delivering air and ground together (because you never knew how many pacrels you had for the stop and would always end up going back anyway). With EDD/PAS I always deliver grounds and reds together if, (a) I can get at the grounds and, (b) I know that I have enough time to make the commits on all my reds.

browniehound

Also, about the stock price not moving. My understanding is Wall Street's perception is Fed-ex has more "upside" and more room to grow, hence a larger increase in their share price the last few years.

But this doesn't explain why it has underperformed the broad market.

I've always delivered air and ground togather, unless I've got a few buildings with 45 air stops...Now I deliver my ground first the go back for my air.:lol: