Salting the Cars

Z

ZQXC

We have trucks, and the normal volume of unintended misloads gives them all the resource they need.

Cementups

Box Monkey
Good. Why are drivers being lazy? Scan it so I'm not wasting time searching.

Some drivers don't like to go through their load and send in any OA's because they are afraid that they will be told to run them.

But I'm with you, it takes minimal effort and it keeps me from taking 3 minutes to find a package that's not even there.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Management team salting the Cars to see if off routes are messaged in. Gotta love it
Who cares if they are playing more games, message it in + scan + deliver (if it's able to be delivered) = more OT for me and 2 mins less my partners spend trying to find it.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I message everything in. Not the point of thread. I've never hid a single off route in my entire career.
Don't take offense, wasn't directed towards you, just yet another example of the useless ways UPS screws with us to jam us up on something and how we continually collect OT getting fatter in the wallet.

rod

Retired 22 years
So they are screwing with peoples packages that the customer is expecting to be delivered that day? If I found out about a purposely misloaded package I would make sure that customer knew about it. Maybe a few calls to the Ivory Tower might get some ones attention.

Z

ZQXC

So they are screwing with peoples packages that the customer is expecting to be delivered that day? If I found out about a purposely misloaded package I would make sure that customer knew about it. Maybe a few calls to the Ivory Tower might get some ones attention.

Try and get a phone number for the Ivory Tower

oldngray

nowhere special
Ya this has been happening for years in my center. But how can you prove it?

It has always happened and if you don't make any mistakes you will never hear about it. You only find out if they can catch you doing something wrong (or if they can assume you did something wrong whether you did or not).