Same day delivery stop counts.

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
This AM I'm logging in my stop counts to disp. and see that there are now three boxes.
Same day delivery.
P1
P2

Any info. on this?

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Engineers screwing around with the software and clueless management has no idea what's going on, so they can't tell us about any updates.

SmithBarney

They are for same day reatt, sillyness, like we have time to pump numbers on the road... let the managers fiddle with numbers, just go and deliver.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
This AM I'm logging in my stop counts to disp. and see that there are now three boxes.
Same day delivery.
P1
P2

Any info. on this?

Or, is it possible that they are considering shifting the same-day delivery option away from Kinkos and back to the stations. Perhaps some of you have noticed those little Office Transit Connects with the purple rear doors? Maybe that's not working out so well.

HomeDelivery

Or, is it possible that they are considering shifting the same-day delivery option away from Kinkos and back to the stations. Perhaps some of you have noticed those little Office Transit Connects with the purple rear doors? Maybe that's not working out so well.

i noticed that some of those "kinko drivers" are worse than Ground or HD drivers #sarcasm (or not?:dont_know:)

the 24-hour kinkos i deliver to for customer pickups only has ONE person to man the whole store

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Is that even possible?

Yes, it is. I went into one on Saturday to do some copying, and the sign in the window said "We do Kinkos copying". WTF!! Didn't Fred pay $2B to re-brand Kinkos? Everyone still calls it that, and Office sucks...all the time.