Sanders Clinton debate very interesting

BrownArmy

Cruz is a Total nut-job.

Carpet-bomb Syria?

Green eggs and ham?

If Cruz was President, absolutely nothing would get done.

Another sycophant, debasing himself on the alter of 'Conservatism'.

El Correcto

god is dead
Maybe you should just not vote.

I mean, if you are not going to even take the effort to find out which candidate has the same views as you do, you really don't deserve to vote.
Exactly why I never vote, I'd be a sheep swayed by the lies. My local union I'd go out and vote on their behalf though.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Cruz is a Total nut-job.

Carpet-bomb Syria?

Green eggs and ham?

If Cruz was President, absolutely nothing would get done.

Another sycophant, debasing himself on the alter of 'Conservatism'.
If I thought absolutely nothing would get done with Cruz as president, he'd get my vote.
Sadly, I think you might be underestimating his ability screw things up.

JL 0513

If Cruz was President, absolutely nothing would get.

The government isn't supposed to "get things done". Everytime the government gets something done is another expense we are dealt and another freedom lost. They were intended for the very basics and to stay the hell out of our lives.

BrownArmy

If I thought absolutely nothing would get done with Cruz as president, he'd get my vote.
Sadly, I think you might be underestimating his ability screw things up.

What is the fascination with getting nothing done in 'Guvment'?

The last eight years of nothing getting done in 'Guvment' have a lot of blame - some on Obama, some on Congress.

I'm amazed that the Republican candidates that invoke Reagan and have no idea how to 'work across the aisles' as Reagan did.

I'm no Reagan fan, but he got stuff done.

We have very serious problems in this country that have nothing to do with abortion, gay marriage, or any other culture war nonsense.

There was a time when roads and bridges (the current cliche) actually got fixed, because 'Guvment' worked.

Yay Trump! Yay Cruz! Yay Sanders!

Yay gridlock.

Brown_Star

Methods Man
buy Hilary will get the delegates and you'll be stuck with crook and liar and Clinton!!
image.jpg

rickyb

Cruz a sociopath? You either don't know Cruz or don't know what that word means. Is it because he's seen as not getting along with those in Washington? That's one of the best things about him. Going along to get along is why Washington is a disaster. It's why we are $19T in debt. It's why the Constitution has been trashed. Cruz is the only totally principaled guy running. Do you think he is lacking in the personality dept.? This is this country's problem. We're at a point that we are electing people on superficial qualities. Lincoln could never even get close to holding a public office today because he wasn't good looking and had a not so great voice. He is the 1st or 2nd most important president in history.
look up what chomsky or nader say. corporate slime.

BrownArmy

The government isn't supposed to "get things done". Everytime the government gets something done is another expense we are dealt and another freedom lost. They were intended for the very basics and to stay the hell out of our lives.

We'll have to agree to disagree.