Santa Claus!

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by mlhradio, Dec 23, 2008.

1. mlhradio

mlhradio New Member

So, are there any drivers or helpers out there wearing Santa hats during deliveries or pickups? I had mine on Monday, and it certainly lightened the mood among some of the the otherwise grumpy commercial stops.
  2. scratch

scratch Least Best Moderator Staff Member

I wore one a few years ago on Christmas Eve. I thought about digging it out for tomorrow, but I can't remember what I did with it.:santa:
  3. satellitedriver

satellitedriver Moderator Staff Member

I would, but I hate wearing hats.
  4. ups767mech

ups767mech New Member

Imagine that !!! I wear one every year for about 30 minutes till im told to take it off that im out of uniform. How many customers do you think I see a night. Easy answer 0.

Just more proof of how management loves us!!!

Merry Christmas to all !!!!!!!

BLACKBOX Life is a Highway...

For some reason women who uses Santa hats are so sexy! I guess its from the Penthouses and Playboy mags I used to buy.
  6. ih8tbrn

ih8tbrn Banned

Especially if all they have on is the santa hat. Grrrr!!!!

BLACKBOX Life is a Highway...

Thats's what I mean....hamana hamana hamana!
  8. Cementups

Cementups Box Monkey

The only time I ever wear any kind of hat is on Christmas Eve. I pulled my santa hat out again this year. A nd all the naughty girls liked it.
  9. trplnkl

trplnkl 555

That's exactly why I don't wear a Santa hat, I have enough trouble fitting them off as it is.
  10. dilligaf

dilligaf IN VINO VERITAS

LOL is that fighting them off? Or fitting them into your schedule? You are such a stud!:bigsmile2:
  11. trplnkl

trplnkl 555 that a stud as in between two pieces of drywall? Off course I meant was early when I posted that.
  12. upsgrunt

upsgrunt Well-Known Member

If the hat don't fit, you must quit! (wearing it):happy2:
  13. dilligaf

dilligaf IN VINO VERITAS

Depends on your definition of 'drywall' and fitting or fighting either one works. LOL