Sarah Palin--Disagree must you Destroy ?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
What scares so many people is the way she will speak her mind. That honest, not scripted response is what people are looking for these days. They are damn tired of the politically correct, well scripted, no meaning, run around the question responses that we get from those running for office these days. What a breath of fresh air.

Dannyboy,

I love the quote highlighted in red.... marvelous! Lets , see..

On Barbara Walters, she was asked about Israel expanding settlements into Palestinian land. Palin stated "the Israelis should be allowed to expand"...

Walters, seemingly confused over the answer, re-asked the question, only this time emphasizing the words "ON PALESTINIAN LAND", and Palin, in her befuddled ( I dont know what to say face) stated " THE ISRAELIS SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO EXPAND".

Now seriously, many presidents have negotiated with the Israelis to stop taking Palestinian land, and yet PALIN believes they should just take more.

There has been bloodshed for decades over Israel taking land that doesnt belong to them, and this has been the source of anger among many arabs, however in PALINS foreign expertise, she believes they should stoke the fire by taking more.

Is this the type of leadership the world needs??

This only demonstrates her inability to think before she speaks. You can only "coach" her to say so much, then the "tilt" sign goes off in her head and she goes on to say something as stupid as this.

Sarah Palin has accomplished nothing. It took her 6 years to finish a 4 year junior college degree, additionally, it also took 5 different schools.

If this is the best the republicans have to offer, then by all means bring it.

You can only polish an apple for so long before the skin starts to rub off.

Dannyboy, you promote Palin and you will give the democrats exactly what is needed to stay in power for years.

Ill thank you in advance.
:peaceful:

tourists24

AL Gore is stuck in a global warming zone even though the world temperature has dropped the past couple of years.
hey the temperature here yesterday was 2 degrees above average.... the debate is over Tie.... that just proves global warming is real

tieguy

Banned
Dannyboy,

OS,

I have to laugh when I read your post. A year ago you liberals did not care about Palins opinions on anything. You were too busy trying to find or create any Jerry springer style smut that could be either found or created to discredit her. You Liberals went after her family in a fashion that was unprecedented. Now here a year later you liberals pretend to have found fault with her answers when the answers you sought last year were in her dumpster.:peaceful:

Its time to stop desperately clinging to her first appearance. Palin will do her homework and build off her popularity and learn and prepare for bigger and better things. Palin is not going away regardless of how many times you repost what happened yesterday.
A woman president should make you liberals very happy.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
RUSH: Ladies and gentlemen, I have something, we're going to post this at RushLimbaugh.com immediately. The webmaster is waiting on it. Algore has a new book out. It's called Our Choice: A Plan to Solve the Climate Crisis. And this book, according to our official climatologist here, Dr. Roy Spencer, University of Alabama at Huntsville, formerly of NASA, Dr. Spencer tells me that this Gore book is a metaphor for his twisting of reality to suit his needs. He took some NASA imagery of the earth and Photoshopped the following into it. And we've got a website here with both pictures: the original snapshot of the earth from NASA, and then the way Gore Photoshopped it. And here's what's on the picture that's Photoshopped: four hurricanes that were not there. The hurricane closest to Florida is spinning in the wrong direction. The hurricane off of South America is almost on the equator, which is physically impossible for hurricanes. All of the sea ice in the Arctic Ocean is removed, but snow cover over Canada and Alaska remains. Cuba, in Gore's Photoshopped picture of the earth, Cuba doesn't exist. It is not there. Cuba is totally underwater, which would require a sea level rise of over 6,000 feet, which means Denver would be underwater as well. If Cuber is under water, so would be Denver! Now, half of the Greenland ice sheet is gone, but it's out of the center; the thickest part, rather than around the edges, where it's the thinnest. It's a joke! This man is an absolute joke!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
OS,

I have to laugh when I read your post. A year ago you liberals did not care about Palins opinions on anything. You were too busy trying to find or create any Jerry springer style smut that could be either found or created to discredit her. You Liberals went after her family in a fashion that was unprecedented. Now here a year later you liberals pretend to have found fault with her answers when the answers you sought last year were in her dumpster.:peaceful:

Its time to stop desperately clinging to her first appearance. Palin will do her homework and build off her popularity and learn and prepare for bigger and better things. Palin is not going away regardless of how many times you repost what happened yesterday.
A woman president should make you liberals very happy.

TIEGUY,

I am glad you laughed at the post. That was the idea. Make people laugh at the joke that is Palin. Palins background has been a JERRY SPRINGER moment ever since she was the mayor of that one horse town that she left in debt to the tune of 2 million dollars.

The bigger joke has been "her" family values as the media exposed very clearly. Speaking in public about the need for family values and having a "trailer park" lifestyle at home makes her fair game. This is the nature of politics.

You want to blame the media for her answers?? I guess you believe that the person(s) asking the questions tricked her into a stupid response? How about she is just stupid? How about she doesnt have a clue about world issues? How about she has no practical experience running a successful goverment?

So far, she took a small one horse town that had a surplus when she became mayor, and then ran the that town into 2 million dollars in debt and then ran for governor. She was elected governor and held office for less than HALF the term, leaving her state in a mess and the LT GOVERNOR having to OVERTURN most of her decisions.

Yes thats right, overturn her decisions. She made a big deal out of how she was not going to take federal stimulus money and when she quits to become a right wing puppet, her LT Governor reverses that decision immediately and takes the money to help the state.

You posted: "Its time to stop desperately clinging to her first appearance"

Really? She has made many speaking BLUNDERS in many interviews, and I am positive she will make many more before she fades out of the limelight.

I guess she looks professional if you only watch her on HANNITY with the softball questions, and leading questions that lend themselves to talking points for her. I can see where you would get the idea that she is capable of becoming president.

However, the real world knows better.

Her answer on Israel expanding into Palestinian land demonstrates her lack of knowledge on foreign policy or the root cause of trouble in the gaza strip.

Palin is being handled by extreme right wing groups. The new american century (bill kristol) and the American Enterprise Institute are the behind the scenes operators of PALINS countrywide tour.

Bill Kristol, the son of a devout communist IRVING KRISTOL and commentator on FAUX news is the driving force behind PALIN. Bill Kristol, the neo-conservative and war machine architect of REAGAN, BUSH 1 and BUSH 2 wants to regain power within the White House and his best shot is with Palin.

Kristol, whos father was a nazi in ww2, and a strong communist in this country seems to share his fathers view of a world dominated by the war machine of the last superpower in the world.

Kristols NEW AMERICAN CENTURY project is an extreme right wing think tank. They now control PALIN.

Maybe you believe she is just a plain american touring the country on her own accord trying to make a difference?

Maybe you think she alone is "booking" herself on shows to get out her message and promote her book that "she" wrote?

Maybe you think she is controlled by no one, and she is so fed up with washington, that she has taken it upon herself to go "rogue" and stand out to show she can be in charge?

If you believe any of this, then you dont know squat about politics.

Congressman Dana Rohrbacher, a close personal friend of mine, and a republican (long beach) was the personal speech writer for Ronald Reagan before and after he was elected to the presidency. We have discussed Reagan over the many years of our association and PALIN is being "guided" by the same people who "guided" reagan.

Dana, wrote ALL of Reagans most famous speeches. Now a congressman, the game is the same.

While we are on different sides of issues, we are good friends.

His experience with Reagan, helped him to become a congressman.

Palin is now the puppet of the extreme right wing. She will not be able to shine as they want her to shine as she just isnt that smart.

Tieguy, that boener you have is good for many things, but not politics, just ask Clinton.

diesel96

Come to mention it --there sure is a DOUBLE standard !!!

It's so entertaining reading grown men salivating and going gaga over Sarah Palin, claiming she has command of the issues...:rofl: . Sorry, she only gives me a perky and folksy feeling up my leg....

Now here's the dbl standard, Rt Wingers cry, you can't critisize Obama, otherwise your considered a rascist. At the same time, they paint anybody who critisizes Palin is a sexist. Pick your poison.

tieguy

Banned
TIEGUY,

I am glad you laughed at the post. That was the idea. Make people laugh at the joke that is Palin. Palins background has been a JERRY SPRINGER moment ever since she was the mayor of that one horse town that she left in debt to the tune of 2 million dollars.

The bigger joke has been "her" family values as the media exposed very clearly. Speaking in public about the need for family values and having a "trailer park" lifestyle at home makes her fair game. This is the nature of politics.

You want to blame the media for her answers?? I guess you believe that the person(s) asking the questions tricked her into a stupid response? How about she is just stupid? How about she doesnt have a clue about world issues? How about she has no practical experience running a successful goverment?

So far, she took a small one horse town that had a surplus when she became mayor, and then ran the that town into 2 million dollars in debt and then ran for governor. She was elected governor and held office for less than HALF the term, leaving her state in a mess and the LT GOVERNOR having to OVERTURN most of her decisions.

Yes thats right, overturn her decisions. She made a big deal out of how she was not going to take federal stimulus money and when she quits to become a right wing puppet, her LT Governor reverses that decision immediately and takes the money to help the state.

You posted: "Its time to stop desperately clinging to her first appearance"

Really? She has made many speaking BLUNDERS in many interviews, and I am positive she will make many more before she fades out of the limelight.

I guess she looks professional if you only watch her on HANNITY with the softball questions, and leading questions that lend themselves to talking points for her. I can see where you would get the idea that she is capable of becoming president.

However, the real world knows better.

Her answer on Israel expanding into Palestinian land demonstrates her lack of knowledge on foreign policy or the root cause of trouble in the gaza strip.

Palin is being handled by extreme right wing groups. The new american century (bill kristol) and the American Enterprise Institute are the behind the scenes operators of PALINS countrywide tour.

Bill Kristol, the son of a devout communist IRVING KRISTOL and commentator on FAUX news is the driving force behind PALIN. Bill Kristol, the neo-conservative and war machine architect of REAGAN, BUSH 1 and BUSH 2 wants to regain power within the White House and his best shot is with Palin.

Kristol, whos father was a nazi in ww2, and a strong communist in this country seems to share his fathers view of a world dominated by the war machine of the last superpower in the world.

Kristols NEW AMERICAN CENTURY project is an extreme right wing think tank. They now control PALIN.

Maybe you believe she is just a plain american touring the country on her own accord trying to make a difference?

Maybe you think she alone is "booking" herself on shows to get out her message and promote her book that "she" wrote?

Maybe you think she is controlled by no one, and she is so fed up with washington, that she has taken it upon herself to go "rogue" and stand out to show she can be in charge?

If you believe any of this, then you dont know squat about politics.

Congressman Dana Rohrbacher, a close personal friend of mine, and a republican (long beach) was the personal speech writer for Ronald Reagan before and after he was elected to the presidency. We have discussed Reagan over the many years of our association and PALIN is being "guided" by the same people who "guided" reagan.

Dana, wrote ALL of Reagans most famous speeches. Now a congressman, the game is the same.

While we are on different sides of issues, we are good friends.

His experience with Reagan, helped him to become a congressman.

Palin is now the puppet of the extreme right wing. She will not be able to shine as they want her to shine as she just isnt that smart.

Tieguy, that boener you have is good for many things, but not politics, just ask Clinton.

OS I want to thank you for choosing my post to respond to. Others poster would not do so unless their puppetmaster told them to call me stupid.:surprised:

I can appreciate your words and your feelings on this subject but I'm not sure how it changes the fact that Sarah Palin is building a fan base, And like Obama will educate herself so that she can give answers that sound good. At that point like Obama she will run for office.

Your job as a good liberal is to make sure Obama keeps pissing money away so that Palins voting base increases. :happy-very:

tieguy

Banned
It's so entertaining reading grown men salivating and going gaga over Sarah Palin, claiming she has command of the issues...:rofl: . Sorry, she only gives me a perky and folksy feeling up my leg....

Now here's the dbl standard, Rt Wingers cry, you can't critisize Obama, otherwise your considered a rascist. At the same time, they paint anybody who critisizes Palin is a sexist. Pick your poison.

The liberals have long talked about having a women president. Conservatives are hell bent on calling their bluff and actually giving them one.:happy-very:

bbsam

Staff member
bbsam

And you give us Obama, Micheal Moore, and Al Gore.

I am sure you are proud.........

Getting what you were promised yet?

d
Actually, I have no problem with any of what I've gotten yet. I think it has something to do with living modestly within my means. It's almost like whatever the government does seems hardly to affect my daily life.

tieguy

Banned
Actually, I have no problem with any of what I've gotten yet. I think it has something to do with living modestly within my means. It's almost like whatever the government does seems hardly to affect my daily life.

Good to hear. Maybe you can pay our tax increase for us when it eventually comes.:happy-very:

brett636

Dannyboy,

On Barbara Walters, she was asked about Israel expanding settlements into Palestinian land. Palin stated "the Israelis should be allowed to expand"...

Walters, seemingly confused over the answer, re-asked the question, only this time emphasizing the words "ON PALESTINIAN LAND", and Palin, in her befuddled ( I dont know what to say face) stated " THE ISRAELIS SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO EXPAND".

Now seriously, many presidents have negotiated with the Israelis to stop taking Palestinian land, and yet PALIN believes they should just take more.

There has been bloodshed for decades over Israel taking land that doesnt belong to them, and this has been the source of anger among many arabs, however in PALINS foreign expertise, she believes they should stoke the fire by taking more.

Is this the type of leadership the world needs??

This only demonstrates her inability to think before she speaks. You can only "coach" her to say so much, then the "tilt" sign goes off in her head and she goes on to say something as stupid as this.

Sarah Palin has accomplished nothing. It took her 6 years to finish a 4 year junior college degree, additionally, it also took 5 different schools.

If this is the best the republicans have to offer, then by all means bring it.

You can only polish an apple for so long before the skin starts to rub off.

Dannyboy, you promote Palin and you will give the democrats exactly what is needed to stay in power for years.

Ill thank you in advance.
The problem here is there is no such thing as Palestinian land. In fact, the Palestinians didn't start bitching about not having a homeland until Israel existed. Funny enough they want all the land Israel sits on. Strange huh?

island1fox

:sad-little:At the risk of creating a "firestorm" I will bring up an extremely sensitive and controversional issue. ABORTION
Many, many rears ago the law of the land regarding Abortion can be summarized in ROE vs Wade.
When many men in that generation were "Archie Bunkers" women probably needed what I would refer to as extra protection on choice.
I would think that while there may be some further ground to cover on equality --no one can argue --"you have come a long way baby"
Which I personally think is great.
In todays world --women can decide if she will date--can decide if she will or will not have sex--can decide if she will or will not use birth control--can decide if she will or will not take the morning after pill. A lot of free choice decisions.
If my wife and I have sex and she gets pregnant --under todays law --I have no say---she can choose to abort our child . In today's society --equal protection under the law ----something seems wrong with that.
I am not totally against abortion --in rape ,incest, serious birth defect or womans life is in danger --there should be an abortion option. On the day to day choice on abortion --she did not get pregnant by herself --it should be a "joint " decision.
Also while liberals feel this should never be questioned ---cry about polar bears , baby seals and animal rights(I don't disagee on any of them) feel that unfetted abortion at will ---crushing a babies head --minutes before birth is civilized.
With technology that exists today everyone should have the opportunity or inopportunity to watch a sonar assisted abortion. As you watch the Fetus,
baby,seed or whatever you choose to call it --recoil its little hands and feet and tries desperately to avoid the abortion instrument that is about to end its life ----I believe we would not have well over one million abortions in America each year --a supposedly civilized society.:dissapointed:
I raised this topic because it is one of the main reasons the Sarah Palin Is hated by the liberal left ---as far as they are concerned --do not ever question Abortion !!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
I'm not voting for Pailin (if she runs) but, I've never seen liberal Dems. attack anyone so vigorously as they have attaked Sarah Pailin....they must be very afraid.

Used to be that someone's kids were off limits, but the liberal press kept gnawing away like wolves with a carcass. Shameful!!:dissapointed:

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
300,000 books sold. Just this week.

Now who bought all those copies ?

BABAGANOUSH,

so far, the books have been purchased by large right wing think tanks and right wing groups. FOX news has a commercial running for a right wing RAG that will sell the book for $4.97.... if you take one of thier subscriptions.

Thats close to 25 bucks off the retail price...hardly worth the money if they can discount it by that much, or they purchased so many copies at wholesale for $5.00 each, that they could give them away at that price.

In a matter of weeks, you will see the book at the major discounters for over 50% off suggested retail.

It happens to all political books on both sides, operatives purchase thousands of copies to make the book get to the best seller lists...

Dont read too much into the total sales BABA, they are all manufactured.

At the TEA PARTIES, FOX news purchased thousands of Glen Becks new book only to hand them out at rallys...

Yes, it counts as a "sale" but not a retail sale, yet they can get the credit for being a best seller even if the retail numbers dont actually make it a best seller.

WIKI:
A bestseller is a book that is identified as extremely popular by its inclusion on lists of currently top selling titles that are based on publishing industry and book trade figures and published by newspapers, magazines, or bookstore chains. Some lists are broken down into classifications and specialties (number one best selling new cookbook, novel, nonfiction, etc.). The New York Times Best Seller list is one of the best-known bestseller lists for the US. The New York Times Best Seller list only tracks National and Independent book stores; it does not include sales from Internet retailers or box stores such as Walmart or Target. It is not uncommon that a book that appears as number 1 will fall short in actual sales.

So, to answer your question in this post: "Now who bought all those copies ?"

The answer is simple. The republican party. This is how they got it ranked before it was released.

Now lets see how it actually does once it hits the bookshelfs. Then when the numbers are reported (actual retail sales) we can establish how IT REALLY SOLD.

Up till now, the right wing groups have bought enough books to reach the best seller lists.

Give it time, it will end up at BIG LOTS by spring next year.

LOL:peaceful:

diesel96

:sad-little:At the risk of creating a "firestorm" I will bring up an extremely sensitive and controversional issue. ABORTION

Lets not go here.
I am a man. I have no business commenting on these manners.
Even if you're not bible-thumping, you're still not fully accepting that it's not your decision to make for others.

The liberals have long talked about having a women president. Conservatives are hell bent on calling their bluff and actually giving them one.:happy-very:

Had Hilliary won the nomination from Obama, she would have cleaned McCain's and Palin's clock for the Presidencey even more so. She would have had the votes of the working class racial stiffs in the south, the bible belt, the rural mid-west and the appalachians as well....
Palin couldn't hold Hillary's girdle on the issues. Don't you feel there are smarter, well rounded, stronge conservative women in your party, who can fill the bill in 2012, or is it all outside dexterity and phyisicality to sex deprived republicans....lol:peaceful:

wkmac

Lets not go here.
I am a man. I have no business commenting on these manners.
Even if you're not bible-thumping, you're still not fully accepting that it's not your decision to make for others.

D,
I don't disagree with what you are saying but I do think men have a say in this but it may not be in the way we might think. Because had we thought to begin with, think as men should, maybe that woman would not have been put into a position to begin with to have to choose between abortion or not.

As a man, I say we are very much at the root of the problem and if we acted like men in the first place, abortion on it's own would be a non issue if at all. IMO we can't drop in, satisfy ourselves and then stand from afar with a "not my problem" pious attitude. Fact is we (men) helped create this scenario and the only thing we debate is whether or not we have a right to tell a woman what to do with a problem we help create? How many women gave in just to shut us up and get rid of the mental torture we put them through to give it up? When will we step up and claim our own fault in causing abortions to even take place to begin with?

If men want to stop all abortions, then look in a mirror for the first step in the solution!

BTW D: I'm not preaching at you (your point well made) but just speaking out to all us males that it's long past time we stop and looked in the mirror. It's way past time that ethics and moral actions return to men and loads of problems we face would start to disappear IMO.

Self Gov't begins with SELF!

jmo

rod

Retired 22 years
D,
I don't disagree with what you are saying but I do think men have a say in this but it may not be in the way we might think. Because had we thought to begin with, think as men should, maybe that woman would not have been put into a position to begin with to have to choose between abortion or not.

As a man, I say we are very much at the root of the problem and if we acted like men in the first place, abortion on it's own would be a non issue if at all. IMO we can't drop in, satisfy ourselves and then stand from afar with a "not my problem" pious attitude. Fact is we (men) helped create this scenario and the only thing we debate is whether or not we have a right to tell a woman what to do with a problem we help create? How many women gave in just to shut us up and get rid of the mental torture we put them through to give it up? When will we step up and claim our own fault in causing abortions to even take place to begin with?

If men want to stop all abortions, then look in a mirror for the first step in the solution!

BTW D: I'm not preaching at you (your point well made) but just speaking out to all us males that it's long past time we stop and looked in the mirror. It's way past time that ethics and moral actions return to men and loads of problems we face would start to disappear IMO.

Self Gov't begins with SELF!

jmo

Turn in your "Mans Club" certificate when you leave please :wink2: