Sarah Palin--Disagree must you Destroy ?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
WRONG.

Unlike President OBAMAs books, which were written exclusively by OBAMA and without help of a ghostwriter, his books were best sellers on their own merits and had no help from pre-orders from left wing interests groups.

To a National Journal reporter at a book [COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=&quot][COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=&quot]conference[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] who posed the question, Ayers declared, "Yes, I wrote 'Dreams from My Father.'" And to a conservative blogger he encountered Monday at Reagan National Airport – who didn't even ask the question – he offered, "I wrote 'Dreams from My Father' … Michelle asked me to."

tieguy

Banned
I guess you've never been to his website.

QUOTE]

I think I've been to the website enough to know that when the general gives her five stars it groups his review with all the other five stars and that those are all positive reviews. The general wrote a funny piece but may have screwed up the ratings. As such he achieved Palin quality on his review.:happy-very:

tieguy

Banned
PSSST,

TIEGUY, the article you posted contains two key points I think you should pay attention to.

1) About 20 reporters from newspapers, TV stations and other outlets are on hand. Fox News anchor Greta Van Susteren is traveling with Palin, Fort Bragg officials said.

2) I'm a strong supporter of Sarah Palin," he said. "We have a mutual kinship in our support for President Ronald Reagan."

To point 1, dont you find it strange that a "fair and balanced" news channel would assign a lawyer/host to tag along with PALIN on a bus tour to promote her book? Do you find it strange that a cable news channel would invest itself in the grooming of a potential presidential candidate?

As to point 2, this statement shows the intellectual level of PALIN supporters, those who believe Reagan was a good president. I hope PALIN comes out and tries to cling to "Reaganomics".

It will be a good thing to use Reagans economic record against her. For me, I dont think she really understands the Reagan Record and is merely caught up in the myth that is Reagan.

Its a shame she is trying to use the military as a base to operate out of.

She should visit Los Angeles, I am sure the crickets would love to stand in line to see her.

:peaceful:

Backside you are a master at making up excuses. If you actually did any research you would know that Ft. Bragg was very carefull with the news setup of the palin visit because they did not want to show any favoritism to the republican party.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
To a National Journal reporter at a book [COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=&quot][COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=&quot]conference[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] who posed the question, Ayers declared, "Yes, I wrote 'Dreams from My Father.'" And to a conservative blogger he encountered Monday at Reagan National Airport – who didn't even ask the question – he offered, "I wrote 'Dreams from My Father' … Michelle asked me to."

BABA,

once again you post something of such a rediculous nature, it begs for a long post of insults, but 9five has it right, and I will just read your stuff with a grain of salt.

I think you need to step away from the internet for awhile though.
:geek:

island1fox

The old double standard is again at work with the drive by media. Many of the lame biased liberal "news" are in an uproar that Beck And Rush has called the LA. Senator a Prostitute for taking 300 million to vote for the Health care debate. Most would be upset that our money was actually used for a Bribe ---but not the liberal press. Of course if the Senator would have been a Republican ----different story !!!:angry:

tieguy

Banned
Palin book sales tops in the nation

"Going Rogue" trounces the performance of President Barack Obama's 2007 "Audacity of Hope" which had sold 67,000 copies a week after publication, Nielsen figures show."

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Dis-organized Labor,
A picture for running world that is miss used by a so -called reputable business magazine should anger us all.
Disagree with Sarah Palin --But this nonsense is way over the top ---I sure The other side would love to see Hillary in the same pose on the weekly standard. I would not. Please do not say Fox news --he is obsessed !!!

Come to mention it --there sure is a DOUBLE standard !!!
At least she looks good, if it was Hillary......not so much......Janet Reno,..........disgusting, Susan Estrich, God help us. They did it as a slam and it backfired, it dont matter what you do to her, Like her or hate her, she still looks good.

D

Dis-organized Labor

At this point, it's all moot.

Sarah's hot and she looks good on TV.

Is that enough for the US public???? Sorry to say, but the answer is ...YES!!!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Palin book sales tops in the nation

"Going Rogue" trounces the performance of President Barack Obama's 2007 "Audacity of Hope" which had sold 67,000 copies a week after publication, Nielsen figures show."

TIEGUY,

no matter how many times it has been explained to you, you and baba keep posting "numbers"...PRESALE orders by right wing groups are included in the total publishing run and this makes it qualify for best seller status.

Retail sales are NOT going as well and the publisher has had to make deals with Target and Walmart in order to try and reduce the inventory of unsold books.

At the end of the day, retail sales are a BUST so far and retail book stores are NOT purchasing mass quantities of the PALIN BOOK.

As i explained to you previously, the book will tank at the retail end and have to be DISCOUNTED and sent to BIG LOTS just to clear inventory.

So far, this is true.

As for OBAMAs book, PALIN's ghostwritten nonsense cant hold a candle to OBAMAS "Audacity of hope", which remained on the best seller list for 30 weeks and is now published in europe in several languages.

An Italian edition was published in April 2007 with a preface by Walter Veltroni,[9] former Mayor of Rome, currently leader of Italy's Democratic Party and one of Obama's earliest supporters overseas, who met the Obama in Washington in 2005[10] and has been referred to as "Obama's European counterpart."[11]
Spanish and German translations were published in June 2007;[12] the French edition, subtitled une nouvelle conception de la politique américaine, was published in October 2007.[13] The Croatian edition was published in October 2008.[14]
The book remained on the New York Times Best Seller list for the 30 weeks since publication.[15] The audiobook version won the 2008 Grammy Award for Best Spoken Word Album.[16]

When Palins book is published in other countries in foriegn languages, then you will have something to boast about.

Otherwise, all you have is a book purchased in "BULK" quantities by right wing groups and the FOX news channel to give people like YOU false hope by calling the book a "best seller".

In new york, I challenge you to find ONE book store where there were lines out the door, or even better, a LINE.

Rural america is where you will find any lines, if any.

This Palin campaign is about marketing, too bad the end result will be the same.

Colbert said it best, "if PALIN runs against OBAMA in 2012, he will pound her into the ground like a Tent Stake"

Too bad guys like you need to wait for it to actually happen before you will get a clue.

Just like you did with McCain, you went to bat for him all the way to a major blowout.

Good luck with Palin, she needed someone else to write a book for her because her 6 year junior college 4 year degree wasnt good enough to write it herself.

Peace

tieguy

Banned
TIEGUY,

no matter how many times it has been explained to you, you and baba keep posting "numbers"...PRESALE orders by right wing groups are included in the total publishing run and this makes it qualify for best seller status.

Backside i think I've identified your problem. You don't read and comprehend. The link I posted clearly stated that the printing order for her book was being increased beyond the presale totals.

Hang in there buddy. When we get a conservative back in office to cut our taxes you too will benifit with more money in your pocket. Learn to be conservative and you might even get an attractive conservative female to take a shine to you....:)

diesel96

At first I'm thinking you guys with this beauty pageant claims are just being facitious and lighthearted. But now I really got to take a step back, scratch my head, and re-evaluate my perception of BC's Conservatives are taking this "conservatives are beautiful people are liberals are not" platform to a higher level. You guys are serious over this. It's apparently becoming a simple admission that substance takes a back seat to physical dextierior when it comes to your lawmakers, shakers and elected officials ?..Would you choose an attorney with this mentality ?Wow....also, I love the way your fair and balanced nature compares professionally air brushed glamour shots to embarrassingly enhanced photo ackward shots...lol

BTW...Have you seen some of the physique's and pigmy faced Teabaggers at their rally's....I thought I was witnessing a 2009 version of an all white Star War's bar scene....:happy-very:.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
BTW...Have you seen some of the physique's and pigmy faced Teabaggers at their rally's....I thought I was witnessing a 2009 version of an all white Star War's bar scene....:happy-very:.
1424377.jpg

Posted: Tuesday, 24 November 2009 9:06AM

Victim's family questions delay in town hall assault case

Kevin Killeen Reporting
[email protected]

ST. LOUIS (KMOX) -- A man who says labor union activists punched and kicked him outside a Russ Carnahan town hall forum this summer is now accusing the St. Louis County Counselor of foot dragging on the case.

Three months after Kenneth Gladney says he was attacked by members of the Service Employees International Union, no one has been charged. His brother Keith, who is acting as his spokesman says no investigators have even contacted his brother.

"I think someone's either slow dragging or they're buying time for some reason." "They're giving him enough time for....basically for this whole case that slipped through the cracks" says Keith Gladney.

Last week county counselor Patricia Reddinington told KMOX that the case is not being swept under the rug, but that because of the half dozen possible crimes that night, it's taking time.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The Post Dispatch just broke the news:​
Six people arrested in August outside a raucous town hall meeting in south St. Louis County have been charged with misdemeanor ordinance violations.
Kenneth_Gladney_wheelchair.jpg
The six, including a Post-Dispatch reporter, had attended a demonstration outside an Aug. 6 forum called by U.S. Rep. Russ Carnahan, D-St. Louis, at Bernard Middle School in Mehlville to discuss health care reform.
The charges were filed Tuesday by the St. Louis County counselor’s office, which prosecutes misdemeanor ordinance violations in unincorporated areas. All are to appear in court Jan. 21.
The maximum penalty upon conviction would be one year in jail and a $1,000 fine.
Some bloggers have been writing for months about the lag between the arrests at the politically-charged event and the filing of charges.
County Counselor Patricia Redington insisted it had nothing to do with politics, influence or pressure from any official.

Post-Dispatch reporter Jake Wagman, 30, of University City, was charged with interfering with a police officer. The charges allege that he failed to obey repeated commands “to leave the site of an ongoing disturbance.”
Elston McCowan, 47, of St. Louis, and Perry Molens, 50, of De Soto, each were charged with assaulting a person and interfering with police. They are accused of scuffling with and injuring Kenneth Gladney, a demonstrator with the Tea Party, a group generally opposed to Democrats’ universal health care proposals.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Diesel, Im not judging beauty over substance, but I totally disagree with the dems, thats all.
And in the last election it was won by beauty, young athletic, nice looking, over old, crippled, and a hero.

diesel96

Diesel, Im not judging beauty over substance, but I totally disagree with the dems, thats all.
And in the last election it was won by beauty, young athletic, nice looking, over old, crippled, and a hero.

The Geritol references was unfair, and a hero he was indeed,(although he did wreck alot of expensive jets and his grades were low) however, his awful VP selection, his mis-refences where Joe Liberman had to whisper in his ear, his perception of being out of touch to the younger generation, plus his lack of understanding "todays" high tech communication and processing tools, added to his Grandpa enigma...

BaBA...he should of called http://www.whocanisue.com/