Sarah Palin is called STUPID and I'm an IDIOT by....."drum roll please....."

moreluck

golden ticket member
re: Sarah Palin is called STUPID and I'm an IDIOT by....."drum roll please....."

Its amazing how you who consider yourselves republicans cant admit Sarah Palin ( a private citizen) is an IDIOT.

She is the speaking gift that keeps on giving. A charade, a sham, a farse, a puppet on the end of some expensive strings being told what to say , what to do, where to go and when shes caught without a PREPARED text in front of her that shes studied for days, she sounds like the poor white trash that she is.

Her junior college experience showed in this clip, or it could be that it took her 6 different junior colleges and 6 years to get a 4 year degree and she spent her time cheerleading instead of studying american history. This clip with her explaning what paul revere did shows exactly the intelligence level of a seasoned liar.

You can tell she did not know the answer when asked, shes struggles to put a thought together, then blurts out some garbage (lie) as she tries to improvise an answer. Whether she is a private citizen or not, shes parading around america on a psuedo campaign tour trying to improve her image.

With polling showing negatives in the 60's, todays mouth diarhea will only increase her negatives.

I cant wait for her to reach hawaii and tell us how the germans bombed pearl harbor!

Peace.
What's with the polling stuff........she's not a candidate.......gee, maybe you should discuss the Trump polls and the Huckabee polls (also NOT candidates!!!)

moreluck

golden ticket member
re: Sarah Palin is called STUPID and I'm an IDIOT by....."drum roll please....."

"......I cant wait for her to reach Hawaii and tell us how the germans bombed pearl harbor!...." (TOS)

Maybe that's when she'll tell them Hawaii is the state Obama claims he was born in, but it was actually in Kenya. I'm sure there's a stone marker somewhere there around Hawaii Kai declaring that's where his first lie was started.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Why should I proclaim anything about Sara's intelligence......that would be like commenting on your intelligence. You are both private citizens. Why do you feel the need to degrade the lady?? She's travelling by bus, with her kids and showing them their country. Great history lesson. All the historic places. It gives kids an idea of the country they come from.

She seems gung-ho for life, for her beliefs and spends time with her family. Why should I hate her????????

I will try and answer you. First of all, you stated she was on a "great history lesson", REALLY?

While in Boston and the home town of Paul Revere, she STATED she learned about Paul Revere and then blurted out some nonsense just a few minutes later then had to be rescued by a handler who quickly shut down her speaking and shuffled her out before she could embarass herself any further.

If she was in Paul Reveres backyard on a great history lesson, then how did she screw that interview up?

Sarah Palin is "gung ho" alright, making millions from dopes dumb enough to believe shes on vacation catching sites across america.

What you should "hate" is the scam that is being perpetrated on you and the others in the right wing. She is milking the tea party faithful of millions of dollars and spending it RIGHT BEFORE YOUR EYES on vacation.

If there is anything to admire, its the creation of the image of Sarah Palin and the traveling circus she brings with her.

Who takes their child around the country and has them fending off reporters, shoving, pushing and swiping microphones out of the way.

Is that your idea of showing your child what kind of country we live in?

Peace.

klein

Für Meno :)

"......I cant wait for her to reach Hawaii and tell us how the germans bombed pearl harbor!...." (TOS)

Maybe that's when she'll tell them Hawaii is the state Obama claims he was born in, but it was actually in Kenya. I'm sure there's a stone marker somewhere there around Hawaii Kai declaring that's where his first lie was started.

I hope she does, even filthy rich Trump with his private jet(s), didn't fly to Hawaii to find out the truth for himself.
I suppose it wasn't as important as he had made it as an issue.
Why couldn't he take a few hrs of his time to fly with his private jet over there, and instead went to Tea Party rallies and TV networks ?

Maybe, cause he didn't want to look too much like an idiot, and always could just blame it on his PI's ?
Failed badly even going thru the back door, though !

moreluck

golden ticket member

I hope she does, even filthy rich Trump with his private jet(s), didn't fly to Hawaii to find out the truth for himself.
I suppose it wasn't as important as he had made it as an issue.
Why couldn't he take a few hrs of his time to fly with his private jet over there, and instead went to Tea Party rallies and TV networks ?

Maybe, cause he didn't want to look too much like an idiot, and always could just blame it on his PI's ?
Failed badly even going thru the back door, though !

Important people have lackeys to do their bidding!!

moreluck

golden ticket member

Trump did not fail. He was the only one who got the president riled enough to show a birth certificate.......a bogus one, but at least something.

moreluck

golden ticket member

"...........Sarah Palin is "gung ho" alright, making millions from dopes dumb enough to believe shes on vacation catching sites across america......" (TOS)

If you're not giving her money, then what are you so upset about?? She's earning $$$ and we have that right here in America. I hope she makes tons of money and that the cost of her speaking engagements double and that she's booked up for 10 years. At least she's not milking the welfare system!!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

"...........Sarah Palin is "gung ho" alright, making millions from dopes dumb enough to believe shes on vacation catching sites across america......" (TOS)

If you're not giving her money, then what are you so upset about?? She's earning $$$ and we have that right here in America. I hope she makes tons of money and that the cost of her speaking engagements double and that she's booked up for 10 years. At least she's not milking the welfare system!!

Dont count on 10 years, the lifespan of Sarah Palins political contributions will only last until the end of this year. After that, she will go to that GOP graveyard of political hasbeens, you know the place, its where they dug up Newt Gingrich.

Peace.

klein

Nope, doing the same as Herman Cain is doing, take the money and then run with it !

moreluck

golden ticket member

Nope, doing the same as Herman Cain is doing, take the money and then run with it !
At least she's a working mother.........can't say the same for you......half of it at least!

klein

Yup, sure call every scam artist a hard worker !

wkmac

Working mother??

where does she work? who is her employer?

Peace.

I thought she worked ultimately for the republican party because outside those fat checks she cashes for herself, they might be the only other entity who somehow benefits from her efforts, and that may be starting to wain. I predict after this next election cycle, she will disappear into the fictional dustbin that is American politics.

klein

She will come back again, prior to the 2016 elections, and do it all over, again.
She'll never forget how easy it is to earn millions !

All bets has it, she won't be running as a rep candidate, not this time around, anyways.
But, she'll be back, just like she is now !

Maybe, in the meantime, she'll have another reality show, called Sarah's Arizona ?

over9five

Staff member

I'm thinking she'll take Glenn Becks slot on Fox.....

moreluck

golden ticket member

I thought she worked ultimately for the republican party because outside those fat checks she cashes for herself, they might be the only other entity who somehow benefits from her efforts, and that may be starting to wain. I predict after this next election cycle, she will disappear into the fictional dustbin that is American politics.
I thought she was a paid commentator on FOX too.