Sarah Palin Says Independence Day Is For Remembering When Jesus Led The Revolution

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Sarah Palin, who is not always known for her historical accuracy, made the claim today that the Founding Fathers had help from Jesus while fighting the revolutionary war. The following quote was posted on her facebook page:

The post was quickly removed by her admin team but we were able to get a screenshot of it shortly after it was posted. We asked some of her fans to comment and this is what they had to say:

“I’m glad we have a politician who is willing to tell the truth about how history happened. Too often our politicians are removing Jesus from our history books.” -Muriel L

“As much as I love Palin she’s wrong about this one. She’s thinking of the Civil War when Jesus came down to help Abraham Lincoln and Red Bull defeat General Custer.” -Adam H

“Is what she said anything worse than what the Kenyan usurper has said? The demon in the White House hasn’t even accepted Jesus into his heart. I’m glad Jesus helped us win the revolution. Hopefully he’ll help us in the second revoultion against Barack Osama.” -Edith C

As most Americans know any mention of Jesus predates the discovery of America by centuries.

oldngray

nowhere special
Quote misleading and taken out of context it looks like. Why are liberals still attacking Palin? I realize the left is afraid of smart attractive women (who all seem to also be conservative) but its just another sign of the Left's war on women.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Quote misleading and taken out of context it looks like. Why are liberals still attacking Palin? I realize the left is afraid of smart attractive women (who all seem to also be conservative) but its just another sign of the Left's war on women.
The right wing is the one who are all for repressing women.
I posted this because I found it hilarious

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Sarah Palin, who is not always known for her historical accuracy, made the claim today that the Founding Fathers had help from Jesus while fighting the revolutionary war. The following quote was posted on her facebook page:

The post was quickly removed by her admin team but we were able to get a screenshot of it shortly after it was posted. We asked some of her fans to comment and this is what they had to say:

“I’m glad we have a politician who is willing to tell the truth about how history happened. Too often our politicians are removing Jesus from our history books.” -Muriel L

“As much as I love Palin she’s wrong about this one. She’s thinking of the Civil War when Jesus came down to help Abraham Lincoln and Red Bull defeat General Custer.” -Adam H

“Is what she said anything worse than what the Kenyan usurper has said? The demon in the White House hasn’t even accepted Jesus into his heart. I’m glad Jesus helped us win the revolution. Hopefully he’ll help us in the second revoultion against Barack Osama.” -Edith C

As most Americans know any mention of Jesus predates the discovery of America by centuries.
You idiot. Freewoodpost.com is a satire joke website.
You seem to be so interested in any news that make Republicans look bad, you can't tell a joke website from a real website.
Really pathetic of you.

BrownArmy

Attack all conservative and Republican women by attacking their intelligence, their view on religion, calling them racists or if they dare to come out against abortions, they get called anti-women.

The more common idea about the 'war on women' is that it's a war on women's reproductive rights by Republican party policies, vis-a-vis abortion, birth control, and access to healthcare related to both, to start with.

I think you're quoting the Republican bullet-point re-frame response to the left's meme of 'the war on women'.

And I agree with you to a point, that the left's attacks on Republican women are sort of daft, misplaced, and antagonistic.

However, I don't think that you'll agree with me that the constant assault on women's reproductive rights fomented by the Republican party is the 'war on women'.

It's a nice catch-phrase though, isn't it?

BrownArmy

As an aside, just another reason for single-payer healthcare and a constitutional amendment that would separate church from state.

My personal opinion, YMMV.

realbrown1

The more common idea about the 'war on women' is that it's a war on women's reproductive rights by Republican party policies, vis-a-vis abortion, birth control, and access to healthcare related to both, to start with.

I think you're quoting the Republican bullet-point re-frame response to the left's meme of 'the war on women'.

And I agree with you to a point, that the left's attacks on Republican women are sort of daft, misplaced, and antagonistic.

However, I don't think that you'll agree with me that the constant assault on women's reproductive rights fomented by the Republican party is the 'war on women'.

It's a nice catch-phrase though, isn't it?
I am not a Republican and there is so much wrong with your posts that it looks like your words come right out of Democrats hand book on how to attack Republican women on the women's reproductive rights issue.

realbrown1

As an aside, just another reason for single-payer healthcare and a constitutional amendment that would separate church from state.

My personal opinion, YMMV.
So bigger government is your solution for a better health care system.
You really need some one helping you through the rest of your life? Maybe they could hold your hand too?

purplesky

Why do you always get so damn defensive about Republicans? Its just not necessary. Seriously. Chill.

Sarah Palin is hot but she is just dumb. Hillary Clinton is not hot but brilliant and will be our next President.

The Republican party would love to send Palin and the Bush family on a one way mission to Mars if they could. :wink2:

purplesky

Attack all conservative and Republican women by attacking their intelligence, their view on religion, calling them racists or if they dare to come out against abortions, they get called anti-women.

Palin is in a league of her own stupidity. :wink-very:

But she is kind of hot.