Sarah Palin- The gift that keeps on giving!

over9five

Staff member
I only know the military definition. Marines use it all the time.

Never heard it used to describe loose women, must be a regional thing.

rod

Retired 22 years
At least she wasn't wearing a ---- cap:

slang for the soft foldable cap that the Army and Marines use

steward71

Well she many have gotten the gift from Former Chief of Staff Gen. Gorden R. Sullivan under Pres. Bill Clinton. Gen. Sullivan interpretation (his words) "I don't know how to excatly spell it, but I know what it means. Sullivan went on to say and even wrote "It means we have broken the mold. We are battle focused. Hooah says O' look at me. I'm a warrior. I'm ready. I serve America everyday and all the way." HMMM TOS does that mean he was calling his troops he was speaking to set of whores, since your the only correct version is from some Urban getto book then you must be correct, and the man who served his country for 36 years is wrong.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Hooah is a term we use here in so calif as it was brought here by east coasters. In a disscussion, we may use the term "hey check out those hooahs over by the bar".... And we aint talking about Sarah Palin!

Peace

TOS

East Coast? Probably from Boston.
They were saying "hooters" except when they say it, hooter sounds like hooah.
Now we understand.

P

pickup

I am having been reviewing my memories about hearing this term "Hooah". As a term that refers to a woman of ill repute, it seems to me that I have heard the American offspring of Italian immigrants use this term a lot.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I am having been reviewing my memories about hearing this term "Hooah". As a term that refers to a woman of ill repute, it seems to me that I have heard the American offspring of Italian immigrants use this term a lot.
That's putana !!

moreluck

golden ticket member
from one of your reliable political sources......from the comedy store??!

Why not get all of your news from Leno & O'brien too ?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Well, Wheres all the coverage on the "HOO-AH" not being invited to the REPUBLICAN CONVENTION? FOX NEWS SPENT 2 weeks talking about USELESS democrats not attending the democratic convention, but spend less than 1 minute covering the ABSENCE of Sarah Palin from the convention?

WTF?

Seems the mouth of ALASKA became too toxic for the GOP and they need to keep her out of the way at the convention. But WHY?

Could it be, that they made a monster out of PALIN?

But where are her defenders? NOT ONE of you on this board came to her defense, and it seems YOU TOO think she is toxic.

Either way, it shows further proof that the GOP uses people then discards them at the side of the road like wasilla garbage on trash day.

For SARAH PALIN to have been left out of the biggest GOP day next to the election, it shows that the GOP is done with her. Not being invited to speak at the convention shows the country that she was , is and will continue to be, a complete waste of time and money.

palin-tombstone.jpg

Peace

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
She's a private citizen. Why not just pick on Carrie Mae Underwood.......another private citizen somewhere.

Christie,who is an elected official, will speak at the convention.

It seems to me the only thing that you know how to do is take others opinions about Sara Palin and reiterate them as your own left leaning bashing. One would think for as much research that you’ve done on the term HOOAH and Palin you would have done the same for your boy Obama!