Sarah Palin's Speaking Contract: Pre-Screened Questions, Luxury Hotel, First-Class

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Re: Sarah Palin's Speaking Contract: Pre-Screened Questions, Luxury Hotel, First-Clas

Back to topic of Palin.....as of this moment, she's a private citizen and what she gets for a speaking engagement is her own damn business. It's only the IRS that will require her to tell at year's end what she made. I'm sure Bill Clinton & others are not doing speaking dates out of the goodness of their hearts....they get fees also!

Come on Moreluck...you know the drill...Bill is a Democrat so thats OK.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Re: Sarah Palin's Speaking Contract: Pre-Screened Questions, Luxury Hotel, First-Clas

Canned answers vs teleprompter, I see no difference.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Bill Clinton’s $450,000 Charity Speech

James Joyner | Tuesday, April 8, 2008When London socialite Renu Mehta sought to urge Britain’s super-rich into giving more to charity, she threw a fundraising dinner headlined by former President Bill Clinton.
But success came with a steep price. Fundraising costs consumed more than half of the proceeds, with $450,000 going to Clinton as a speaking fee, one of the largest he has collected as personal income, according to Sen. Hillary Clinton’s federal financial disclosure forms. Clinton’s fee for his Fortune Forum appearance dwarfed the $280,000 the former president charged for a speech earlier in the day in London sponsored by a for-profit partnership and the $280,000 he received the next day for a speech in Dublin.

tieguy

Banned

The California State University students uncovered the five-page document after hearing school administrators might be shredding documents related to Palin's scheduled speech to the Stanislaus Foundation, The Associated Press reported.

The contract doesn't state how much Palin is to be paid. She reportedly gets about $100,000 per speaking engagement.

contract contains language demanding bendable straws but not the money? Seems odd.

more of the standard media attacks on Palin.

here we have students digging through the garbage.

why you may ask? because they heard student officials may be shredding the contract with Palin?

why would the university be shredding the contract or throwing it in the garbage. Aren't contracts supposed to be kept and referenced to ensure the conditions are adhered to?

No less then the associated press either got hoodwinked or are co-conspirators in this sham.

moreluck

golden ticket member

Originally Posted by Blizzard
"contract contains language demanding bendable straws but not the money? Seems odd."

I have numerous times cursed at stiff straws......it's got to be a flex-straw !!! I think it's a normal request. It's not like she asked for a tub of milk & honey for her to bathe in.

tieguy

Banned

You would think the dollar amount would be the most important thing you put in a real contract.

bbsam

Staff member

I think Sarah Palin dresses like a high-class bar whore. Not complainin', just sayin'.

Lue C Fur

Evil member

I think Sarah Palin dresses like a high-class bar whore. Not complainin', just sayin'.

Heck i was just thinking after that comment that Obama dresses like a two dolla pimp and is wife looks like a Hoochie momma...Im not complainin, just sayin.:wink2:

tieguy

Banned

Heck i was just thinking after that comment that Obama dresses like a two dolla pimp and is wife looks like a Hoochie momma...Im not complainin, just sayin.:wink2:

I was thinking more like a buck fifty but I guess I could round it up to two bucks if anyone complains.

If Palin ever gets elected she should thank Obama for paving the way. Much like jackie robinson paved the way for blacks in baseball , Obama may have paved the way for idiots in politics.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Obama may have paved the way for idiots in politics.

seems that honor belongs to Biden. ( FDR on national TV, in 1939 ) ( that diner he claimed to visit all the time, but was closed 20 yrs ago )

bbsam

Staff member

I was thinking more like a buck fifty but I guess I could round it up to two bucks if anyone complains.

If Palin ever gets elected she should thank Obama for paving the way. Much like jackie robinson paved the way for blacks in baseball , Obama may have paved the way for idiots in politics.
Now, now that road has been paved over hundreds of times in the history of this country.

tieguy

Banned

seems that honor belongs to Biden. ( FDR on national TV, in 1939 ) ( that diner he claimed to visit all the time, but was closed 20 yrs ago )

I'll rephrase -There was a time experience in the presidency counted for something. Obama has been such a clutz in his position that Palin being inexperienced should no longer be an issue.

apparently stepping on your penis is a prerequisite for greatest in the eyes of unionman.

bbsam

Staff member

I'll rephrase -There was a time experience in the presidency counted for something. Obama has been such a clutz in his position that Palin being inexperienced should no longer be an issue.

apparently stepping on your penis is a prerequisite for greatest in the eyes of unionman.
I don't know about a prerequisite, but any man who can step on his own penis, well, that's pretty darn impressive. Give credit where it's due.