Sarah Palins "undefeated" is defeated as movie flops!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The wonder that is Sarah Palin, is no wonder anymore. Palins popularity continues to sink and her movie that made its debut opened to a paltry $24,000. The movie is being YANKED from theatres and sent to pay per view where the republican operatives feel they can get more traction.

I DOUBT IT.

The movie has taken in less than 100K since its release privately and has not recovered the cost to make it.

A dumb idea from the begining, Palins draw is dwindling and to believe somehow that making a movie about her would make millions was a bit more than stupid. The operatives (ARC) still continue to say its a great movie and is doing well despite the lack of viewers.
http://www.opposingviews.com/i/poli...-movie-flops-bad-film-or-no-one-cares-anymore

FOXED SPEWS on thier website said:

"" Fox News is touting the opening as a smash hit, leading their “Fox Nation” website with the following:
Palin Film Opens Strong, Theaters Packed""

You have to love FOXED SPEWS tagline: "WE DISTORT, YOU COMPLY"

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Wow, you're a regular Perez Hilton with your movie reviewing skills. If you're covering 2011 flops, why didn't you mention Beaver or Mars Needs Moms or Your Highness or the biggest insult to comedy history....Arthur ???

Your hate for this woman is obvious. She's not in charge of the country.......you did know that, right?

She's a private citizen and has a right to be enterprising and making a living. If she had a box office flop, it happens to the best of them......

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
OOhh, hit a nerve in your movie playlist I see? SRY, I didnt make the flop, I just flopped the stats out for all to see. As I said many times, I dont hate Sarah Palin, I hate the persona that the republicans are trying to make her to be.

A phoney. Pretty simple.

Peace.