Sat air driver info?

What is their starting payrate in local 804?

How many hours do they typically work on Saturdays?

How many miles and stops do they usually cover?

Where I am starting rate is $12.50.

The hours are from 8AM to 12noon so about 4 hours or a little more, but your last stop has to be completed by 12noon.

Miles are not that much, stops are usually about 10. Some of the senior drivers can have 30 to even 40 stops, but 40 is pushing it, that'l probably need some help.

iruhnman630

Easiest money you will ever make at UPS. Good way to get a small taste of life as a service provider, and it starts you on the air-driving wage progression, a nice advantage should you ever take a stand-alone air driver job.

ibleedbrown

i do saturday air now trying to gain some experience for full time hell. they start us off at 12.50 most people start at 7am but since i work at night and you have to have 10 hours off in between i start at 745 and work til noon or however long it takes me to get back to building. early a.m airs need to be delivered by 9am and the rest of ur deliveries need to be done by noon. today i had 28 stops got back to building 1210. about 55 miles. there are raises every 6 months or so and in 2 years u will be at $24 an hour. if i were u i would do it and try and get a part time air route as well it will be your quickest way to $24 an hour and u will get good experience to go full time driving and you get to keep your pay rate if your hired full time. if you are hired as seasonal full time u will be stuck at 16.10 but thats still more than you make now. oh and yes you have to be 21. package cars are power steering, smaller and automatic.

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
What is their starting payrate in local 804?

You must be 21.

How many hours do they typically work on Saturdays?

You're old enough to die for your country, strip naked for the camera ... but not drink or Saturday drive!!

How many miles and stops do they usually cover?

Did I mention you need to be 21? And have a driver's license? Better worry about passing a driver's test, not a UPS road test...

Lifer

12.50 to start, which sucks, but you'll be thrilled once you hit top scale.

Hours for me is 10 hours from twilight clock out (7:00 to 8:00 usually) to "when I'm done", which is usually 11:30-12:30. I don't really rush now that I'm top scale. I work later occasionally running around helping people.

45 to 150 miles for me. Depends on route/load.

I usually have 15-30 stops, but I seem to have a heavier route. As 961461 said, once you start getting over 30 it actually becomes a little challenging, the delivery areas are much larger, nothing is uploaded, and you often don't know where specific places want things delivered.. and on weekends there is no one around to ask. My record is 38 on a route I know pretty well, and the last one was delivered 2 mins before commit.

Upsmule

I love working Saturday. They don't want me in there on Sat.! They're hard up if they ask me to come make even more bonus. Gravy bonus.